Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My Ke35

Featured Replies

G'day all,

 

Some of you may of remembered this car before, anyways heres some pics, feel free to comment.

 

post-2946-1170471186_thumb.jpg

post-2946-1170471284_thumb.jpg

 

I'll get more pics today.

 

Enjoy.

 

Brad.

I remember you being deleted from this site and told not to come back

  • Author

Oh well, what can ya do about it?

i like it very much, but don't use that tone or you will go again

i want that car :) i want mine to look like that only orange :) shes very nice mate what engine you running? any future plans

Oh well, what can ya do about it?

 

Clearly, I can't do anything, or you wouldn't still be here.

 

But I doubt Nick will be happy when he sees you back.

  • Author

Look Geoff, I'm here to talk about my car, I'm not here to cause any more arguments, so if we can, leave it at that please? I know there is hostility but seriously, thats in the past man.

 

Thanks for ya comments people.

 

Thanks HEKTIC, yeah your orange one is still a very nice looking car but, at the moment its only running a reco 4K, extractors, zorst, ramflo, new carbie, nothing really mind blowing hehe, I'm hoping to get a bigger motor for it in the future. What's yours running again?

 

Thanks flat-out, yeah sorry about my tone, but I came on here to show my car off not to get in trouble again.

 

Brad

hahaha, well thats actuly not johns (HEKTIC's) car its just a photo shop of some ones car in hope that the body work gnomes will make it look like that :P

 

 

jk's

nice man get rid of the red seat cover and louvre lol

hahaha, well thats actuly not johns (HEKTIC's) car its just a photo shop of some ones car in hope that the body work gnomes will make it look like that :P

jk's

 

right casey, maybe you should go outside and work on your car to make it look like your signature again instead of post whoreing on here? and as for the gnome, I'm pretty sure the gnome half fixed the back of your car from when you backed into a tree? but hes been busy flipping burgers lately and hasnt had the chance to finish the job!

 

Thanks HEKTIC, yeah your orange one is still a very nice looking car but, at the moment its only running a reco 4K, extractors, zorst, ramflo, new carbie, nothing really mind blowing hehe, I'm hoping to get a bigger motor for it in the future. What's yours running again?

 

ahk sounds oright, what 'bigger motor' do you have planned? another ca18det rolla maybe :D but as toolbag said (flat out) that isnt my car but it will look something like that wen its finished but i was thinking charcol superlites with polished lip but i guess ill have to wait and see if i get another car or not. And as for motor its stock as a rock atm just a removed air filter, but it will be 2tc if i don't get another car :)

 

peace out

Johnny

  • Author

Haha, nah no Nissan motor in my baby, probably go 2T-G or something similiar, What colour seat covers do you reckon I should get ana? Also my lourve blew off and broke today :P hehe

 

have a good one fellas.

 

brad

hi

 

the car looks very nice loving the wheels are they 14 or 15 inch minilites or superlites?

 

cheers

 

Daniel.

  • Author

Thanks Daniel.

 

They are 15x6 Superlites, got them thru Bob Jane. Although I waited for ever for them. Well worth it tho.

 

Brad

Thanks Daniel.

 

They are 15x6 Superlites, got them thru Bob Jane. Although I waited for ever for them. Well worth it tho.

 

Brad

 

just out of intrest what did you pay for them? 15x6's hmm what offset?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.