My Ke35

Reg77

Members dont see this ad

Look Geoff, I'm here to talk about my car, I'm not here to cause any more arguments, so if we can, leave it at that please? I know there is hostility but seriously, thats in the past man.

Thanks for ya comments people.

Thanks HEKTIC, yeah your orange one is still a very nice looking car but, at the moment its only running a reco 4K, extractors, zorst, ramflo, new carbie, nothing really mind blowing hehe, I'm hoping to get a bigger motor for it in the future. What's yours running again?

Thanks flat-out, yeah sorry about my tone, but I came on here to show my car off not to get in trouble again.

Brad

hahaha, well thats actuly not johns (HEKTIC's) car its just a photo shop of some ones car in hope that the body work gnomes will make it look like that :P

jk's

right casey, maybe you should go outside and work on your car to make it look like your signature again instead of post whoreing on here? and as for the gnome, I'm pretty sure the gnome half fixed the back of your car from when you backed into a tree? but hes been busy flipping burgers lately and hasnt had the chance to finish the job!

Thanks HEKTIC, yeah your orange one is still a very nice looking car but, at the moment its only running a reco 4K, extractors, zorst, ramflo, new carbie, nothing really mind blowing hehe, I'm hoping to get a bigger motor for it in the future. What's yours running again?

ahk sounds oright, what 'bigger motor' do you have planned? another ca18det rolla maybe :D but as toolbag said (flat out) that isnt my car but it will look something like that wen its finished but i was thinking charcol superlites with polished lip but i guess ill have to wait and see if i get another car or not. And as for motor its stock as a rock atm just a removed air filter, but it will be 2tc if i don't get another car :)

peace out

Johnny