Trev

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thats all well and good if you don't mind having you name and cars black listed making it so bad that every time you drive you get pulled over/defected or what not.

Sorry to bring this back on topic but there is another sus-as-can be D car getting around brisbane. A red 2.6 Sigma sedan. And i heard that he tails you until you go faster, then books your gullible ass.

Having beaten a bent copper in court i can give you this advice. BRAKE CHECK! If he hits you, you could advertise your car with Paint Job by Queensland police as a feature. If he hits you its his fault. In any case,!as long as his lights arent on (don't forget the witnesses). No matter what claims are made you only have to convince the magistrate, and don't speak to police unless you have a clever, legally valid point to make. Take a sincere tone too (mask your hatred as respect). This goes for roadside stops too, as they all wear personal voice recorders while on donut duty.

As you can imagine, they will try everything to discredit you, bluff you, or at least scare you out of fighting your citations. The guy who tried to screw me did me for 135 kay an hour, having radared me at only 112. Scumbag indeed. Was driving a lowered commodoore ute and he must have thought he could lump me into a category with all hoons everywhere. He even falsified evidence (phoney transcript of our convo). He tried to make me sound like i dropped out of school at age 7. Like turning a sentence like "is that one of the new sports magnas, you know the 4wd ones?" to "eh bro, is dat wun of dem sporty magnas?'. Complete Bullshit. Ultimately the police prosecutor gave me an apology. You also need to understand that the freedom of information legislation is fantastic. I applied for and received the audio tape, the transcription (always ask for the tape and transcribe it yourself!), and the video of the stoppage (which ultimately saved me thanks to some speed = distance/time). Remember it is not too much work if you can embarrass the traffic police. My only regret is not having him publicly shamed and thrown out.

So if youre out there SENIOR ʇ~~ɔSTABLE WHITTETT you are an asshole and id love to shag your mother.

And my 2c worth, police are like all mortals. There are good ones and some real pricks.

Peace

Thats all well and good if you don't mind having you name and cars black listed making it so bad that every time you drive you get pulled over/defected or what not.

That has never happened to me. If you know the system and how to shall we say, exploit it, (just like police, lawyers or politicians do as part of their jobs), you will b fine. Knowledge is power. If you don't have knowledge, you are helpless. If you are getting pulled over and harrassed then get smart and buy a dictaphone and camera to keep in your car, and everytime you are pulled over document what happens. After say 3 pullovers you will have a case for harassment and you wll become shall we say, far too much work/risky for the cops to bother with. If you do not work within the rules that govern us all then you are at fault. You must know the rules to be able to work the system. That is my point.

We know a police officer who (i will add before he became a cop was a very nice person and now isnt as nice lol) tells us all the stuff they get up to. Like if they are speeding and go through a speed camera, red light camera ect.. they just pull up the first person they see. And the phone thing is big in perth atm. They have to book you even if you are on speaker and you are holding the stupid thing.

Mind you he has also told us ways to get out of fines and D.D.

well with the D.D.'s you have your breath test of corse and they take you to the station and you ask for the blood test and when they almost take blood freak out and refuse then by the time you get back coz they take you to emergancy i think he said, and have your second blood test its been a few hours and you blood alcohol level is really low to what it was ( as long as you are not so drunk that you can't walk straight that is) with that one it is just giving you time to digest all the alcohol.

if the police officer (on bike pref) is by them self always ALWAYS contest it and same with the camera's if you remember that pic and a car was near you on the inner side contest. remember where the camera's were there is a law that the camera is not allowed to be near a speed sign. i can't remember how far it is but we got done by that one. there are a few others that i can't remember i will get chris to post them later.

well with the D.D.'s you have your breath test of corse and they take you to the station and you ask for the blood test and when they almost take blood freak out and refuse then by the time you get back coz they take you to emergancy i think he said, and have your second blood test its been a few hours and you blood alcohol level is really low to what it was ( as long as you are not so drunk that you can't walk straight that is) with that one it is just giving you time to digest all the alcohol.

if the police officer (on bike pref) is by them self always ALWAYS contest it and same with the camera's if you remember that pic and a car was near you on the inner side contest. remember where the camera's were there is a law that the camera is not allowed to be near a speed sign. i can't remember how far it is but we got done by that one. there are a few others that i can't remember i will get chris to post them later.

Helpful. Sweet. I heard that speed cameras have to be within a certain range of a location where a fatal accident has occurred. Do you know if this is true? Could be good grounds to contest a fine.

Matt

A mate of a mate is in ethical standards, he was saying that "any car is defectable", bascily saying that if he wants to he can defect anycar, theres sooooo many things that even a week old car could be defected :P

We know a police officer who (i will add before he became a cop was a very nice person and now isnt as nice lol) tells us all the stuff they get up to. Like if they are speeding and go through a speed camera, red light camera ect.. they just pull up the first person they see. And the phone thing is big in perth atm. They have to book you even if you are on speaker and you are holding the stupid thing.

Mind you he has also told us ways to get out of fines and D.D.

Hmmmm......

Producing dictophones and cameras are a sure way of going for a row.

Speed cameras are smarter than you think and two cars in the photo is no longer a cop out.

Go in with an attitude, come out with a ticket.

Guys, I'm closing this thread. It has degenerated into is a bitch thread with no real purpose for its existance.