September 5, 201016 yr comment_465895 lol!! I was thinking of the hundreds of thousands of hockey-stick mirrors that were thrown away in NZ because we hated them on all the Jap imports that started flooding in during the '80s.... Having a Jap import was the pits in the early days, so the dealers got rid of the mirrors and the space-saver spare tyres. A great job Uncle, it looks just nicely balanced. Report
September 5, 201016 yr Author comment_465909 Cheers guys!! I can't wait to get back to the UK in a few months, and when I have some cash again ill continue withthe project! Its gonna be off the road for a while now as its no longer my daily and has become my full time project car! Plans are to de-rust and repaint the car to factory colour but minty overrated including flaring the fenders, propper suspension and brake upgrade, and an engine conversion of some sort but maybe something different from the norm!?! Ill keep you posted :lolcry: Report
September 5, 201016 yr comment_465932 and an engine conversion of some sort but maybe something different from the norm! Jaguar!! :lolcry: What other outlandish machinery do the Poms have that we don't use... Lotus/Ford twincam... That 2.2L Chevette motor that Tony pond used to rally??? Report
September 5, 201016 yr Author comment_466031 Na still want a Toyota engine but thinking something different from the Common 4AGE maybe!! I havent decided yet tho!! I have options!! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now