Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

April Fools Day Cruise

Where Should the Cruise End?? 19 members have voted

  1. 1. Where Should The Cruise End

    • Victoia Point
      28%
      6
    • Cleveland CBD
      0%
      0
    • Cleveland Point
      19%
      4
    • All of the above. Hve lunch at one and continue to all the others.
      52%
      11

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The pics fine its just the yobbo in it i don't like. I hate seeing myself in photos and videos.

 

Don't mind me.

I know how u feel Jon, i'm not a big fan of my mugshot either, but its good 2 see who owns what car. Thanks again for a great day with some nice old rollas. I look forward 2 the next one so we can all have some more fun cruisin :D

  • 2 years later...
  • Replies 114
  • Views 73.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

OMG I ran this run tonight and it was awesome!! There was no traffic and the hills were awesome in the Subi. She really gripped well to the road.

 

 

I really wanna do this cruise again. Really wanted to do it on the 1st of April again but sadly that wont happen till 2012. Would anyone be keen for an early re-run?

Yeah i'm in + a mate who isn't on rc but just bought his first rolla and i think needs to meet a few fellow rolla club membs

  • Author

Na too soon. Needs at least 2 to 3 weeks lead up so people can roster off etc. Tho I do understand a month is a bit much. I might start the thread in march.

I'm keen as usual :)

 

A revival of the good old days.......just what QLD RC needs :)

Ella likes this.

 

when though? I'm still got no rego.

 

and if its too far away i might not have an engine in the car (but ill have a equally sexual daily to drive on the cruise lol)

  • Author

Yeah last weekend of March I'm thinking. I'll make the official thread at the start of March to let everyone know. Sadly i'll be driving my Subi but I guess its okay cause I'll be at the front, not in the middle. I think we should try to get as many rollas &/or Toyota's involved. As for the non Toyota's they can travel behind the pack.

I know I will be there in a Toyota of some description.....as usual

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.