August 5, 200422 yr comment_15963 How easy is it to fabricate a new clutch line from the master to slave cylinder? I need to have one made up to suit my import slave cylinder. Report
August 5, 200422 yr comment_15969 easy. just get a line off something else that is a little longer and carefully bend it to shape Report
August 5, 200422 yr comment_15980 just be very careful when your bending it. Make large radius bends to avoid crimping the line. Edit: I can take the center brake line off the KE30 if you need a brake line to bend. Report
August 5, 200422 yr comment_15994 I also have a double flare tool if required, as well. You're welcome to come over and use it. Report
August 5, 200422 yr comment_15995 Ahh, thats the great thing about this club. Andrew "easy. just get a line off something else that is a little longer and carefully bend it to shape " - Useful Help irokin "I can take the center brake line off the KE30 if you need a brake line to bend. " - Willing to give part to help Rob "I also have a double flare tool if required, as well. You're welcome to come over and use it. " - Willing to lend special part ahh, too bad school doesn't have genuine people... fake **** wits.. Anyway - i can't give any advice nor lend any tools... but I'm always up for free labor :dance: Report
August 6, 200422 yr comment_16070 You'd want a metal line for most of it, but have a rubber section at the end to allow the gearbox to move. Report
August 6, 200422 yr comment_16075 you could probably get a brake/clutch place to make you one up for about $20 - and you know it will work properly... Report
August 6, 200422 yr Author comment_16099 I was thinking about buying a flaring tool cause i need to do all the brake master cylinder lines again as well. Report
August 6, 200422 yr comment_16106 Feel free if you want, but they're not cheap. Your welcome to use mine... Report
August 6, 200422 yr comment_16108 No they aren't. Single flare tools are cheap, doubles aren't. And no you can't use singles for brake lines. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now