Ke70 Wheel Fitment And Stretch Tyres??

Hi all!! :y:

I may have found some wheels that will fit under the standard arches of my KE70 corolla, I just need some more advice from people in the know and also some advice from the "stretch meisters"!! :)

Ive found 2 wheel possabilitys:

15x8 +0 offset with correct PCD of 4x114.3

and

15x8 +15 offset with correct PCD of 4x114.3

NO SPACERS REQUIRED lol!!!!

Also what would be the ideal tyre size to put on with a nice stretch?? 195 as above??

Does anyone have any pics of a KE with this size/fitment wheels on with standard arches??

Cheers, Scott B)

Members dont see this ad
Hey mate just a question whats the point of having 8" wide wheels with 195 tyres? I have 185's on a 6" wheel.

Wouldnt it be easier to just go with a 6" or 7" wheel and have the extra clearance?

LOL i just lke the stretch tyres and deep dish look to be a bit showy LOL :)

Cheers for the replies people!! :D

Looking at the pic, using a 195/50 on a 7j rim looks ok but surely i could go for a 195/45 on an 8j rim with a good stretch and roll the inner arch lip a bit??

Just a thought!! :P

OH and nice looking car BTW :)

Edited by uncle silvia

15x8 +15 wont hit the suspension

you should be able to get a 185 tyre onto a 8" rim

i have 14x7 -5 on the front of my 7o and there is no clearence issus. with them on the back with lipped gards they scrub still but i have cutties (cut springs) so they are very soft, stiffer springs at the same hight would be fine.

i also have 175 tyres on them they arnt too strached so 185 on a 8" should be ace. if they guy at the tyre shop has any complaints about streching tyres tell him they are for racing use not street because streching tyres is actually illigel apparently