13Bt Ke30 2 Door

MR KE30

• 1 month later...
Members dont see this ad

So twice this week I have been yelled 'go the rotory'

And the asked by some people at Harry's last night about it also

Shed any light on this Shane? haha

Lol that's funny mate, might have turned a few heads at powercruise hey unless theres other blue 2 door ke30s running around with rotors

Lol that's funny mate, might have turned a few heads at powercruise hey unless theres other blue 2 door ke30s running around with rotors

Funny you mentioned that I went to the importers the other week, and look at RB26's motors, then came across a S6 motor with a T04E, and was in my price range, look at a 12A Turbo timing cover hmmm

There is another dark blue two door around my way, with the FMIC under the front bar, not sure what motor tho, has a baby seat in the back, haha

Wow that's amazing. I was living in Sydney and asked around about putting a 13b turbo into a ke30 and was told it was a big no no and would not be able to be engineered :( well done and good luck though looks amazing!

thanks mate, sounds like you spoke to the wrong person ive seen some wicked rollas with 13bs regoed for sale in nsw with paper work and all over the years

• 1 month later...

so for those interested jamboree didnt finish like i hoped all i wanted to do was drive it back on the trailer win or lose but no such luck ! made it though to the semi finals in the street 289 class and coming out of the burnout she bogged down REAL hard and stalled the car the converter failed and broke the stata shaft and made a hell of a mess, but until that happened i had five runs 9.83, 9.82, 9.78, 9.73 and a 10.0 all runs were around the 136/137 mph.

Latest zoom mag (no 167) has the big girl in it too the photos are great not real thrilled about the write up maybe 20-30% truth in it!

post-3010-0-71140400-1320009049_thumb.jpg

post-3010-0-61070000-1320009416_thumb.jpg

Edited by MR KE30

Very consistant times there mate,

Got to be happy with progress, you will have to bring her to a cruise next

yeah was very happy with the times just glad the gearbox is back fix ready to go again and didnt cost both me arms and legs mate lol

good to hear the gearbox was cheap to fix, i wouldnt be to worried about the zoom write up, when i had mine done i think they just made half of it up.

there is a plus to you breaking your gearbox but, it gives me a chance to get my new turbo on and catch up :yes:

every one ive spoken to said the same thing about the write ups its all good the pics make up for it :cool: wont take much for you to catch up mate we might have to have a race at a tnt for shits and giggles lol

• 3 months later...

next time i race you I'm pulling 10kg out of my car that should give me the 1/2 metre you beat me by :) was good you were the only one that gave me even half a run today, there was some shit there and all the fast ones didnt want to race the dirty old cressida

haha next time i race you I'm going to get more traction so i can change the 1/2 metre i beat you by to heaps more :P yeah there was alot of stuff there not worth racing but the ones that were you had to be on the ball.

sweet power skids too mate !!! i got 3rd in offstreet too !! too much wheel spin off the line (sub 12) green torana got me by a car length!! grrrrr