13Bt Ke30 2 Door

MR KE30

Awesome as man :D got so many people pointing out all the down sides only of going with the rotor. Spose my only prob is I can't go 13bt can only go 12at

Theres no substitute for compromise, if your a rotor person you know the only motor your truely going to be happy with.....

yeah don't worry i get people asking why i didnt go 2J or sr20 ect its real simple hey if you like rotors you wont question it, just get the thing built right and can't go wrong, just go 13bt you be right mine is mod plated in qld with 13bt

MMMM Big port Big turbo BIG boost rota (don't knock the 12A it will make very good number)

Members dont see this ad
  • 4 weeks later...

well the auto was in and worked great until i shit 2nd gear in the first powercruise session, unbelievable how much easier it is to drive we gave a few of the big v8 auto boys a surprise that's for sure, anyway auto has been back to the shop and hopefully sorted next stop will be the the drags soon as i get time to put it all together see how we go this time.

• 4 weeks later...

well i took the rolla down for test and tune wens night forgot to take my gloves!! so i couldnt do my licensing i got booted out 3rd run went 10.3 @ 129 with backing off up top end cause it was loose as and the wall was getting to close for my liking lol so i dare say we will be seeing a 9 out of it in the future

• 3 weeks later...

i want to Install Nissan SR20DET in my corolla KE35. please can u tell me can SR20DET will install in my KE35 or not or i shall look for other Engine...

If SR20DET can be Swap then what changes i have to make in my KE35.do i have to change my Diff and gearbox.

Please do reply..need ur help...

u can mail me on my [email protected]

thanking you...

took the big girl to test and tune sat night was a great night for it finally got signed off on my license first run, then spent the rest of the evening getting use to the car ran 5 passes all low 10's then last run went 9.95 at 133 mph wasn't the straightest run ive done was loose as at half to 3 quarter track but all good ! even got to drive it on the trailer at the end of the night !

Edited by MR KE30

thats awesome, 9.95 got to be happy with that. time is pretty spot on for mph, what 60 foots did you manage? 1.5

yeah I'm happy as went down hoping to crack a 9 more in it yet still on a mild tune running around 14psi, 60 foot was 1.44 mate

Hi there,

I did not see it anywhere but what auto are you running.

Well done with the 9’s

i was there had 6 runs wasnt too many cars there was a great night ! auto is a jatco 3 speed

• 3 months later...

scored a pair of MT drag radials for the big girl 225/50/15s should fit and sit nice with them on, got them for powercruises but thinking i might give them a hit at the drags and see how well they bite, sorted a few rear suspension dramas out to hopefully will be interesting to see how it goes now, thinking i might take it down in the next few weeks, got to tidy few things up on it for a photo shoot too so looking forward to that ! :dance: