13Bt Ke30 2 Door

MR KE30

Members dont see this ad

scored a pair of MT drag radials for the big girl 225/50/15s should fit and sit nice with them on, got them for powercruises but thinking i might give them a hit at the drags and see how well they bite, sorted a few rear suspension dramas out to hopefully will be interesting to see how it goes now, thinking i might take it down in the next few weeks, got to tidy few things up on it for a photo shoot too so looking forward to that ! :dance:

i may have to venture down in the next few weeks for some runs aswell if mine lasts the dyno

you should have taken her down at qld raceway yesterday, i got there too late to chuck mine on

nice ride also, like looking in the mirror minus the engine part haha

yeah i thought about it but had other stuff on, so your car is the twin to mine had blokes coming up to me askin if mine was the one with the sr in it haha

haha yeah that would be mine, i think mines the twin to yours, mine was all done 4 years ago on the gold coast

so were you down there or people from there talking to you about the event

nah i didn't go at all didn't hear anything about it but i think it was the first power cruise i went to when i had guys coming up to me asking the question ive actually seen another ke30 similar colour to ours on ebay a while back now, what is your colour ford blue print or something ?

mine is the commodore pastel blue,

mine has been in the NT for a while so i brought her back

alot more tame than yours tho haha but you don't see too many KE30 two doors, seeing yours give me ideas haha but mine is for hill climbs and sprints, i like to see yours down the track

mine is the commodore pastel blue,

mine has been in the NT for a while so i brought her back

alot more tame than yours tho haha but you don't see too many KE30 two doors, seeing yours give me ideas haha but mine is for hill climbs and sprints, i like to see yours down the track

yeah mate thats why i went with the 2 door there wicked, the funny part is this thing was actually porche pastel blue first paint job i was heart broken when i seen it roll outta the booth dents all over the roof a big dent in the bonnet orange peeled to the shit! and a body line at the rear quarter was missing!! lol i dead set had tears hey so close to binning it but problem was it was all set up ready to go everything was a bolt straight in, long story short guy that saved her and fixed it all up properly is a legend and now a good mate.

i wish i could do sprints and hill climbs in mine but i went silly with the back end so doesnt like corners too much but yeah i hoping to get to willowbank more this year so come check it out if your near by have you run yours at the drags yet?? should pull a decent time hey ?

haha yeah it all takes time and is worth it all in the end, and mine is quite nice to cruise in i mean its worlds apart from the EVO, but i live north of brissy and she drives really well, apart from it being hot and burnt crusing arm to qld raceway haha

my cage is welded in and with the hilux diff with coilovers handles quite well not too stiff, i have a disco potato on mine so with a shy under 300hp atw 11's is not that hard id imagine, ill get there one day haha anymore would be breaking things and need to change the rear end like yours

there is pics of mine on pages 2 or 3 if you want to check it out

i may have to venture down in the next few weeks for some runs aswell if mine lasts the dyno

yeah mate try not to be too hard on the big girl be cool to see ya run ! i'll have to keep in contact i got to come see you at work soon anyway need some bits ! might have to line a weekend up hey ??

hey mate, your engine is it mounted on an engine plate, or a cross member to the chassis rails,

i can't really tell, or you craftly get it fitted to the rolla crossmember?

theres a engine plate on the front and goes onto the original crossmember from memory think even the original engine mount points were used engine was put in like 9 years ago lol testing my memory now!

a mate rang last night saying theres a big picture of the big girl in the latest zoom recons its a great photo i'll be pulling up to a news agent today :-)

yeah mate try not to be too hard on the big girl be cool to see ya run ! i'll have to keep in contact i got to come see you at work soon anyway need some bits ! might have to line a weekend up hey ??

yeh definately have to go down one weekend, have a few people that want to come for a watch. I'm going to get 530 litres of e85 tomorrow so should last me a couple of weeks, if my box breaks on dyno will be changing it straight away them going fairly soon to race

• 3 weeks later...

Well I'm all entered and ready to go for the first proper race meet in the big girl pro sheet shoot out on the 12th march should be a good day out got a few mates racing as well, i was silly enough to enter outlaw radial so I'm up against the king himself !!! so my goal for the day will be to drive the car back onto the trailer at the end of the day or 2nd place would be nice, 2 rollas on the podium would be sweet as i think, i really don't know what to expect with my car running these 225/50/15 radials wait and see i guess.

Well I'm all entered and ready to go for the first proper race meet in the big girl pro sheet shoot out on the 12th march should be a good day out got a few mates racing as well, i was silly enough to enter outlaw radial so I'm up against the king himself !!! so my goal for the day will be to drive the car back onto the trailer at the end of the day or 2nd place would be nice, 2 rollas on the podium would be sweet as i think, i really don't know what to expect with my car running these 225/50/15 radials wait and see i guess.

OKE-020 VS OKE-030 hehehe :dance:

also scotty will have to be careful of shane greenburg in that fox bodied mustang :)