13Bt Ke30 2 Door

MR KE30

man that is very light, gotta be happy with that.

A bit of surge on the turbo?

134mph is solid, good for a high 9, plus it proves whatever dyno you are using is not full of crap. :y:

yeah gives it a big jolt when theres a backfire he recons to4's are really bad for it and he sees it all the time, the new replacement shaft is a left handed thread so he tells me that solves the problem fingers crossed !! but I'm pretty keen on giving the radials another shot i recon it will go very close to a high 9 if i can get it off the line faster for once it drove straight too ! so stiffening the coil overs in rear has made a hell of a difference which is why when we head back down slicks will be back on see how much better it will go, was a crazy before that ass end going one side of the track to the other lol

Members dont see this ad

yeah gives it a big jolt when theres a backfire he recons to4's are really bad for it and he sees it all the time, the new replacement shaft is a left handed thread so he tells me that solves the problem fingers crossed !! but I'm pretty keen on giving the radials another shot i recon it will go very close to a high 9 if i can get it off the line faster for once it drove straight too ! so stiffening the coil overs in rear has made a hell of a difference which is why when we head back down slicks will be back on see how much better it will go, was a crazy before that ass end going one side of the track to the other lol

maybe i will have to hurry up and beat you to 9's with radials :P

• Upvote 1

Coil-Overs in the rear?

yeah went a bit silly when building this thing got the ladder bar set up with spax coil overs the whole back end is pretty much adjustable the mounts for original leaf and shockies is still all there incase this setup failed so far so good anyway

post-3010-038500300 1301261398_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

Well i finally got the old girl going again, had a photo shoot done before the test and tune on sat so soon to be in zoom apparently

had 3 good runs best was 9.77 at 137mph other 2 runs were 9.78 at 137 and 9.87 @136

congrats, well done! That rear end works real good, definately worth it now huh! From memory you are running pretty close to perfect with your mph according to marosso rule, awesome work.

thanks ! yeah she seems to be playing the game alright i want to try keep it consistant but think your right about the marosso rule think we did that and its pretty close