13Bt Ke30 2 Door

MR KE30

sweet power skids too mate !!! i got 3rd in offstreet too !! too much wheel spin off the line (sub 12) green torana got me by a car length!! grrrrr

It was a shame your worst start was the one that mattered, i think he may have had you anyway though.

Was real good to watch you work through the field to the top, you would have done that american car that came second if you had the chance. :y:

Members dont see this ad

It was a shame your worst start was the one that mattered, i think he may have had you anyway though.

Was real good to watch you work through the field to the top, you would have done that american car that came second if you had the chance. :y:

yeah mate i was spewing i knew it as soon as i took off hey by the feel of it she didnt stop spining till halfway through second gear but i was good fun theres always next time, i couldnt wait to get out of the car soooo hot !!!!

• 1 month later...

quick up date for those interested, ive been to a couple test and tunes this month, the mph has been down on all the runs still running 2x 9.8 and 1x 9.7 @ 134mph, and managed a Pb on the good friday 9.69 @ 133mph and 60 foot was 1.3 ! she struggled to start again which means seals so engine is out for inspection and freshen up, done well for a engine built well over 5 years ago without all the flash gear they got for rotors these days .

Getting alot of consistency there Shane,

Watch them times fall lower now, still need to bring her to a cruise (if possible, haha)

hopefully we might see the times drop a bit more after the rotor gets a freshin up, and you should take yours to powerplay !! 19th of may

Edited by MR KE30

• 1 year later...

well its been a while but shes up and running again, new motor feels so good took it for a run last month at powerplay was great to drive it again,been sitting for 12 months not much has changed apart from a few improvements to the engine internals thanks to TAS Performance boys

post-3010-0-84895700-1370695157_thumb.jpg

post-3010-0-79828200-1370695167_thumb.jpg

hey ShaNOS good to see something, my old car is around your way, keep an eye out,

but ill chase after you at powerplay soon,

engine plate looks kewl

hey carlos yeah mate be good to see you at a powerplay/powercruise be good seeing your old rocket too! wonder if its up and running again?

Edited by MR KE30

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...