Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke35/ke55s Body Rubber Kit

Featured Replies

Hi all, just a quick question...

 

I was just on rare spares and was looking at Body Rubber Kits for KE35's/KE55s's. I wanted to know is there a differance between the kit for the KE35 and the Kit for the KE55s??

 

Would they contain the same parts??

 

I only ask this because the KE55s kit is $300.00 cheaper than the KE35 one.

 

thanks in advance,

Jon.

I don't know of any difference between the two, so i would say that no there isnt any difference, body shape is the same and one would think there isnt a difference in the rubbers? oh sorry i forgot, the ke3x front windscreen rubber is different, it has an extra rubber flap that runs along the top of the rubber on the inside for the hood lining to tuck under! if I'm wrong people please correct me, hope this helps jon?

yeah thats what i would assume. Ke55 4 door, ke35 the coupe version.

  • Author

If you flip through all the different types of rubber kits you would notice that there is a kit for the 30, the 55 sedan, the 35 and the 55s "Coupe". The sample pic shows that both kits contain exactly the same that's why i was wondering what the difference was. Cause I'd be saving a crap load of money by getting the 55 kit.

 

Jon.

If you flip through all the different types of rubber kits you would notice that there is a kit for the 30, the 55 sedan, the 35 and the 55s "Coupe". The sample pic shows that both kits contain exactly the same that's why i was wondering what the difference was. Cause I'd be saving a crap load of money by getting the 55 kit.

 

Jon.

 

Ah, okay. I'd be going for the KE55 kit then. As far as all the stuff I've ever seen there's no difference except for the grille, the driver's side door has a side impact bracing, 4K instead of 3K, different diff, etc. Nothing that's going to affect the rubbers anyway.

The 4-door KE55 is the KE55e. I think the coupe is the KE55s. So annoying how Toyota decided to abandon their naming conventions with the '55s

 

Yeah, that was a dumb idea. They went back to it for 70-series though, but the FWD models are a little strange, but only a little.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.