T18 Goodness

flat out

ok well picked this beauty up on eBay for $262.50

i was originally going to strip it and use it for parts, BUT i thought theres not many around so i would keep it living as a tarmac motorkhana/ drift prac day car

mum was really happy with this idea as there wont be as many scattered car parts around the yard

so far i have striped the rear seats and shit out, and started on the drivers side sound deadener

also painted the bonnet and wipers gloss black

future plans are falcon springs, weber , remove air pump shit, extractors and side pipe,

hello to johnny and sam

post-2445-1180691199_thumb.jpg

post-2445-1180691876_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad

ahahaha "id hit it"

People i am the master stripper, casey has a photo of a f@ck off massive piece i did :sob: mummy would be sooo proud, lol, hmm this car will be oright once its slammed, and has a side pipe so it can throw some flames, maybe, hopefully lol

piece out!

Johnny

umm where are my props wang-chung? :P hahaha last time i push your car up your driveway because your carby needs a rebuild then, and the last time i make you a fully 'hektic' uleh ghetto front lip!

hahaha kidding bruz

Keep it real,

Johnny.

haha yeah thanks for the warped front lip!

chucked a weber on yesty, got the pressure up and fuel started pissing out every were!

getting it off later and its going into get a tidey up, and mabey a rejet

doing some work on the ke55 at the moment and trying to get the old girl running, realy need a ke30 master and booster but I'm tight up for cash