July 20, 201115 yr comment_541117 Nevermind the intersection, keep the sign clear! :lol: Edit: F*** Me I'm Good X-Ray? :blinks: Edited July 20, 201115 yr by carbonboy Report
July 24, 201115 yr comment_541904 Uncle Shady donates another 86 to the Chinese steel foreign aid program Report
July 24, 201115 yr comment_542035 Uncle Shady donates another 86 to the Chinese steel foreign aid program Report
July 24, 201115 yr comment_542074 Mate of mine makes stickers... Got bored... Whipped a batch of these up Been handing them out all over the place :P personly i go for hungry jacks straw they are wider then your standard straw less chance of blockage :cool: Report
July 24, 201115 yr comment_542080 personly i go for hungry jacks straw they are wider then your standard straw less chance of blockage :cool: Either those or the frozen coke straws with the little spoon on the end. For when the going gets tough. Report
July 25, 201115 yr comment_542143 whats with tape marks on the boot? Previous owner had a fight with a hilux... The bootlid lost Report
July 25, 201115 yr comment_542178 Uncle Shady donates another 86 to the Chinese steel foreign aid program So, how many does this one make the total? :) Report
July 25, 201115 yr comment_542179 86's? Or overall... 3 x 86's, about 10 KE70's, and probably close to 100 other misc shitheaps China rub me rongtime :D Report
July 25, 201115 yr comment_542191 Was just the 86's, but I'm always up for collective totals too! :blinks: Fork.... I'd love to buy wrecks & scrap them for parts (could make a killing on early model Hondas alone here :lol:), unfortunately my housemate can only tolerate so much...the only place I'd be having them stored is a dark, warm place I consider 'exit only'. :P Report
July 25, 201115 yr comment_542197 If I get one specifically for parts, its delivered and disposed of within one working day... Rattle gun + cordless screwdriver + sawsall = byebye Report
July 25, 201115 yr comment_542283 Matt, your blurring the lines between felching and spooning. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now