January 3, 201214 yr comment_575174 Rank amateurs. Gotta start somewhere, pulling off dodgy antics is a fineline between sketchy & death. :P Or...pics of how it's really done! :wink: Report
January 3, 201214 yr comment_575200 Because I'm bored & there's too many mozzies to work on the car... At least they know how expensive cars can be! Report
January 3, 201214 yr comment_575203 I'm supprized that as a kid none of our parents realised that the garden hose was 5m shorter haha Report
January 6, 201214 yr comment_575766 I've made a lot of stuff. But... I'm pretty sure this is my greatest accomplishment thus far, and it took all of 10 minutes. Report
January 6, 201214 yr comment_575812 Get a bit of lean while on that thing, i imagine you'd be on your arse in no time. Report
January 6, 201214 yr comment_575817 I can recline it waaaaay back before it even thinks about tipping. The base is mounted right at the rear of the seat. Edited January 6, 201214 yr by 7shades Report
January 6, 201214 yr comment_575834 I can recline it waaaaay back before it even thinks about tipping. The base is mounted right at the rear of the seat. Sounds like some luxury computing! The arm rest, that conveniently holds my chair together, snapped on me a few days ago. I either need to a) stop drinking so much rum, or b) stop buying cheap chairs. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now