Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A Saturday Night Cruise

Featured Replies

Looks like I better fix the head lights, so I can take my car out at night.

 

the CAA22 is back punching out 150, but has developed an electrial fault with the headlights, if they're working I'll be there.

 

Jordan

  • Replies 72
  • Views 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:) do i go on this cruise or the 86DC one the next day...

Come here, were cooler :)

I *may* be bringing (read dragging) hubby in the reaper, he just made plans but I'm saying that I got dibs in first so he has to come....we'll see who he thinks is more important....

 

Lesley :)

No go with me.

 

1. I'm on monthly pay so no tyres for pano

2. coupe motor is making some funky noises so I'm officially taking that off the road.

 

Should have the 5k in and extractors on in a month or so. :)

something tells me you need tyres for the coupe as well

I'm happy to have a passenger if anyone wants to be my navigator :)

spewing my friend is having a party that night. but i might come down to the rondevous to meet some of the crew. and look at some of the beauties ( girls if there there too) :) .

I'll take your Nav seat Lesley, if I can't get the lights on by tomorrow midday.

 

Cheers

Jordan

i might be there hopefully

thats cool jordan but i smoke in my car and I have a WHOLE heap of gay music :) - you've been warned :D

 

also, remember everyone, long weekend this weekend and police will be out offering double demerit points to everyone who speeds :yes: or does silly things.....

Edited by SoulSearcher

this cruze still all go?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.