Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke1# Km/h Speedo

Featured Replies

Hey all,

 

I have a KE10b rolla which i'm slowly restoring as a daily for the missus.

One of the requirements is that it have a Km/h speedo as the one i have is the old mph (as is most of them).

I've believe i've seen a hybrid combination version with mph and km/h and maybe km/h only, does anyone know which models these were out of (perhaps later models?) and where could i possibly source one?

 

Cheers, Col

reading MPH is quite simple. just divide by 6 and then times by 10.

  • Author
reading MPH is quite simple. just divide by 6 and then times by 10.

Did i mention it's for the missus? :)

If it was me i wouldn't care!

My ke15 had a ke30 km/h speedo in it when I bought it. You have to run a later speedo cable as the connection end on the back of the speedo is different to the original setup.

 

Alternatively you could try to maybe print out the following and stick it onto your existing speedo. Pic came from Stewart Ford of oldcorollas.

post-166-1183711350_thumb.jpg

I THINK my Ke10 cluster is in KPH not MPH, will check soon.

jsut go to a bike shop and buy one of those bike trip meter speedos, they rear your speed, k's traveled and everything, not really all that hard to set up, we ahve one in the datsun that has a bracket on the strut and the magnet mounted on the wheel then jsut wireing running up to the small screen no the dash

 

problem solved, she gets her kph and you don't ahve to pull the dash apart lol

  • 2 weeks later...

I had a kmph speedo in my ke11, was definately an addition but looked factory.

I was going to keep it when I sold it, but I think the mph is better, I want the

complete oldschool experience :evil:

 

Scott.

Mine is MPH.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.