Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fast Fours Jamboree

Featured Replies

Hey!!

 

Who here is going to the Fast Fours and Rotaries Jamboree..

 

It's on the Saturday the 18th and Sunday the 19th of September

 

1 Day general admission is $30

2 Day general admission is $50

 

If you wish to race or enter the show-n-shine i have prices for those also

 

And if anyone who's going has a spare seat, please let me know :P

  • Replies 47
  • Views 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've taken holidays from work and i'm driving down from Townsville for it, lookin forward to a good weekend :P

Me and Andrew shall be there Saturday!! *YAY*

I don't know what I'm doing yet, but probably won't make it. Am working on getting the hydraulic handbrake working in the car before next motorkhana (in less than a fortnight now), and ex-housemate from Singapore is arriving in the arvo on Saturday

  • Author
Me and Andrew shall be there Saturday!! *YAY*

Where are you two travelling from??

 

I SO want to go but have no ride atm :P

  • Author

w00t!!!!!

 

THANKS NIKOS!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I'll be letting you know by tomorrow morning which day will be good for me

 

:P :P :) :)

Edited by Beksie

ahh ffs my car is not going to eb ready intime for the jambo :P, oh well next yr

A mate of mine from up here is going to it aswell, he's heading down to race an rx4 of his mates, then bringing his own rx3 back to townsville. All in all i'm keen for the whole weekend, should see my 81TSA in the carpark there saturday. :P

Jambo tips for 1st timers

Slip slop slap ! Take plently of water and food, and lock your car and make sure you do not leave anything of value in sight.

 

I'm not going this year.

Andrew and myself learnt that the hard way at Powercruise ealier this year. No money, no food, no water :P

last year was a killer...It was 40+ degrees and EVERYONE was buying water....I think i spent like $20 on water because I couldnt find a tap to fill my bottles...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.