Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Well I finally Did It I Got A Myspace

Featured Replies

In my infinate bordem waiting wile people f@$k me around with car parts and what now i made a myspace. i still don't see what people see in it...

 

http://www.myspace.com/mechanicalimmortal

 

i have still yet 2 get batteries for my camera so theres still no recent pics of me :yes:

 

and why i didnt post this in offtopic is beyond me...

Edited by Jason

well I'm so adding u lol :yes:

it is suprisingly addictive, the true skank in a girl comes out on myspace, with theyre slutty little display pictures, and that is the sole reason i have one. :yes:

You're so right. I did a search for a girl I know, and even though I didn't find a result for her, I found some other girls who shared a first name or surname with her, and DAMN some of them were hot & slutty!!!

I created a Myspace purely to correspond with DJ booking agents overseas... I hardly ever check it, but when I do I have like 27 "friend" invites from "real people" who want to do me a favour by introducing me to this really cool christian rock band... or there's the "Hi, my name's Dixie Normous, I'm an aspiring model from venice beach california. I'd love to show you my portfolio, but myspace won't let me put my pictures up, so have a look at this link instead..." Hilarious and depraved at the same time.

 

:yes:

Just one more page for me not to visit - I so very much hate pages with 'background' music that is ON by default.

 

If I want to listen to it I'll turn it on - and I usually have something playing that I've actually chosen to listen to ..... one more for the banned list.

 

But don't take it to heart - it's an extensive list :yes:

www.myspace.com/bburgs

 

I'm on it

for all the hot emo sluts and shit

:yes:

hahaha

:yes:

YEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Nice band man. Reminds me of a mix between InFlames/Hypocrisy, which, is all good :yes:

Hahaha, I didn't get one till everyone was talking about it...

 

Now I can't get off the bloody thing...

 

I'm addicted to the quiz bulletins lol...

added. I'm addicted to posting random bullitens and waiting for the random replys!

Edited by Clown

Nice band man. Reminds me of a mix between InFlames/Hypocrisy, which, is all good :yes:

 

Cheers dude. Soon enough we'll have some decent recordings with my second guitarist included in the mix.

 

Me an him are full on into euro metal so it has the melody as well as the chunky rhythms :yes:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.