Well I finally Did It I Got A Myspace

In my infinate bordem waiting wile people f@$k me around with car parts and what now i made a myspace. i still don't see what people see in it...

http://www.myspace.com/mechanicalimmortal

i have still yet 2 get batteries for my camera so theres still no recent pics of me :yes:

and why i didnt post this in offtopic is beyond me...

Edited by Jason

Members dont see this ad

I created a Myspace purely to correspond with DJ booking agents overseas... I hardly ever check it, but when I do I have like 27 "friend" invites from "real people" who want to do me a favour by introducing me to this really cool christian rock band... or there's the "Hi, my name's Dixie Normous, I'm an aspiring model from venice beach california. I'd love to show you my portfolio, but myspace won't let me put my pictures up, so have a look at this link instead..." Hilarious and depraved at the same time.

:yes:

Just one more page for me not to visit - I so very much hate pages with 'background' music that is ON by default.

If I want to listen to it I'll turn it on - and I usually have something playing that I've actually chosen to listen to ..... one more for the banned list.

But don't take it to heart - it's an extensive list :yes:

Nice band man. Reminds me of a mix between InFlames/Hypocrisy, which, is all good :yes:

Cheers dude. Soon enough we'll have some decent recordings with my second guitarist included in the mix.

Me an him are full on into euro metal so it has the melody as well as the chunky rhythms :yes: