August 21, 200719 yr Author comment_193039 Hey guys, got the option to buy a pair of 32/36 Webers to put on the 4K. Are there adaptors available for this kind of thing, and is it overkill? I have no clue about piston engines haha.. would appreciate some advice! Cheers, Shane Report
August 21, 200719 yr comment_193056 you can use a 3/4K-B manifold with a little bit of love (one's for sale in the 'for sale' section) Not as good as DHLA/PPH or DCOE, but a huge step in the right direction. Jordan Report
August 22, 200719 yr comment_193075 A pair!! one is enough for a 4k. You could use the 2 on a twin manifold as jordan said, just need 2 adapter plates. But you're gunna have to down jet the shit outa them! :P Report
August 22, 200719 yr Author comment_193086 Ahah ok cheers guys. I had a feeling it might have been a bit of overkill. The engine will be staying stock internally or maybe just a mild cam if one comes up at the right price :P What's DHLA/PPH/DCOE? Turbos and EFI is so much easier lol! Report
September 6, 200719 yr Author comment_196333 Engine is alive! Running smooth as you like. Need new battery and engine rad hose connectors (ordered). Excellent nick side vent/fuel flap arrived from Scotty. Extractors and Weber should be here tomorrow. Venetian is in, Carlton Draught dash mat upgrade is completed :party: Gonna buy some sheepskins this weekend and the bowling club stickers are all ready! In order to get whitewalls I need to move up to a 13" rim, just wondering what the go is with hubbies/dress rims - did any KE20's come out with 13s+hubbies? Would prefer to keep it original. Report
September 7, 200719 yr comment_196471 I've got some 68 Corona 13" Dress rings and hub caps I no longer need. they're very very similar to the KE20 ones. Cheers jordan Report
September 7, 200719 yr Author comment_196488 I've got some 68 Corona 13" Dress rings and hub caps I no longer need. they're very very similar to the KE20 ones. Cheers jordan Legend how much and would you mind posting them? And taking a pic? Heh :party: Report
September 7, 200719 yr comment_196544 originally wanted to sell them for $100 but had no takers, Postage isn't an issue. so make an offer. Cheers Jordan Report
September 8, 200719 yr Author comment_196579 Umm I wouldn't have a clue what those are worth.. $50?? Report
September 8, 200719 yr comment_196586 +$15 postage and they're yours, (with proper wrapping to prevent scratching of course) Jordan Edited September 8, 200719 yr by Jordan Report
September 8, 200719 yr Author comment_196589 OK that was painless! Send me PM with bank details mate - cheers! Report
September 9, 200719 yr comment_196816 Haven't had her on the dyno yet, my tuner has a big library of maps to suit most rotor/turbo combinations so he plugs one of those in to match and tunes from there. Will be going on a dyno sometime to iron out the curve nicely. I would put the figure at around 280rwhp @ 11psi, we should be looking at an even 300 @ 14 when the turbo starts hitting its efficiency range (rated to 20psi). At the moment with the locker its enough to fry the tyres through 1st 2nd and 3rd ;) i can tell you you a rolla with 300rwhp is a fun bitch to drive lovin mine!!! Report
September 10, 200719 yr Author comment_196862 That's my RX-4 matey, around 1040kg.. 300rwhp in an ~850kg Rolla is madness ;) I love it! Report
September 10, 200719 yr Author comment_196945 Little taste of what's going on: What are these things? They are wired up - looks like they're ready for driving lights or something? Need another set of these: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now