September 14, 200719 yr Author comment_197906 Nah mate :D that one isn't bad but the other one is f@$kED!! Here's some pics of the rest of the bits I was waiting on! Extractors thanks to camerondownunder ;) Report
September 19, 200719 yr comment_198779 u need to get the 20 professionaly buffed, it will come up like new and look wicked. do it. cheers, scott Report
September 20, 200719 yr Author comment_199066 Getting there mate need to get the old girl on the road first! Anyway.. I need to upgrade to a 13" rim to fit these Corona hubcaps and to get cheap whitewalls. Am I just looking for "early Corolla" rims or are they some shitty offset? I'm sure there must be a million of those bastards around :no2: Oh yeah - my RX-4 is for sale if any of you blokes are actually interested in going fast, none of this piston shit :P Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now