Shane's Ke20 And Rx4 13bt

shane-o

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Engine is alive! Running smooth as you like.

Need new battery and engine rad hose connectors (ordered). Excellent nick side vent/fuel flap arrived from Scotty.

Extractors and Weber should be here tomorrow. Venetian is in, Carlton Draught dash mat upgrade is completed :party:

Gonna buy some sheepskins this weekend and the bowling club stickers are all ready!

In order to get whitewalls I need to move up to a 13" rim, just wondering what the go is with hubbies/dress rims - did any KE20's come out with 13s+hubbies? Would prefer to keep it original.

Haven't had her on the dyno yet, my tuner has a big library of maps to suit most rotor/turbo combinations so he plugs one of those in to match and tunes from there. Will be going on a dyno sometime to iron out the curve nicely.

I would put the figure at around 280rwhp @ 11psi, we should be looking at an even 300 @ 14 when the turbo starts hitting its efficiency range (rated to 20psi).

At the moment with the locker its enough to fry the tyres through 1st 2nd and 3rd ;)

i can tell you you a rolla with 300rwhp is a fun bitch to drive lovin mine!!!