Fender Mirrors!

nickyboy

Hey all, I've got some fender mirrors I'm going to chuck onto my KE70!

I just wanna know are there any rules against this? do they need to be in a certain spot on the guard? I'm in SA... if anyone can shed some light on this that would be great

thanks - nick

Members dont see this ad

from my experience having fender mirrors don't really help while driving. especially when it's raining. but it does look cool! go for it i'd say! but i don't know anything about the rules of having fender mirrors in aus though. what style of mirrors do you have?

pics up when i get home! not sure what they are but you can see when pics up!

driving is now slightly impaired! but looks hot so who the F*ck cares haha

I wanna get a pair for my KE25 the bullet style ones... rare as though. But I think you can get repro ones on ebay that don't break if you bump them. They have like an elastic band in them.

look up the mirrors for old school MGs and sprites those type of cars! they have some hot bullet shape fender mirrors! for about $80 brand new and chrome!

heres a link Bullet Mirrors

Edited by nickyboy

pics up when i get home! not sure what they are but you can see when pics up!

driving is now slightly impaired! but looks hot so who the F*ck cares haha

look up the mirrors for old school MGs and sprites those type of cars! they have some hot bullet shape fender mirrors! for about $80 brand new and chrome!

heres a link Bullet Mirrors

see my avatar. I use fender mirror in my ke70. you have to put it right in the above of fender light

the "mounting" looks different from what i had seen on any corolla before. the mirrors on my old ke30 was factory fitted and the "mounting" was on the top/flat side of the guard, also sits a bit higher. this one is mounted on the side as if they are mounted on the doors. interesting.

looks really cool though man! congrats!

*edit*

this is what i mean by different mount:

post-779-1186652221_thumb.jpg

deri.

Edited by deri2k3