2t Into Early Ke20

PHATKE20S

Members dont see this ad

Mate has a 2TG in his AE71 which was imported from Japan. Twin Solexs like Jordan suggested. And like someone else suggested it scares people when they see this thing move after assuming its stock :P He ended up making custom mounts for it in the end I believe.

Edited by fusion

Hi Guys,

I have built about 8 or so 2T-G / 3T-G over the years. Great engine to work on for the power you get from them. Add Webers and the wisco piston kit to the 3T block and this brings it out to approx 1940cc's.

I purchased the 304 & 288 TRD cams, increased the compression to about 10.5 : 1 and ported the head out rather large (this is where the most power is gained) to get it to breath. It revs up to 8000 all day and the engine puts out about 200 hp / flyweel.

Put this into a 800kg KE20 and its scary !!.

Great fun on the track.

DMC

Hi Guys,

I have built about 8 or so 2T-G / 3T-G over the years. Great engine to work on for the power you get from them. Add Webers and the wisco piston kit to the 3T block and this brings it out to approx 1940cc's.

I purchased the 304 & 288 TRD cams, increased the compression to about 10.5 : 1 and ported the head out rather large (this is where the most power is gained) to get it to breath. It revs up to 8000 all day and the engine puts out about 200 hp / flyweel.

Put this into a 800kg KE20 and its scary !!.

Great fun on the track.

DMC

OK i might keep this engine aside, after all, and buy some of those goodies. Maybe even put it into my KE10 later on... It is lighter than my KE20 also.