Show Us Ur Rides

2TGEU KE35

sarp

just bought this ae71 still got the 4ac in it. though seller gave me a 4age with rwd manifold and a bag wiring.

waiting to kill the motor/save some coin up to do the conversion.

have been doing a lot of reading and a lot of people are giving mixed reports on how easy it is to put in and cost rarararara

atm am having a problem with it holding coolant, leaking from a unusual spot.

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?s...661#entry465593

anyway heres some pics(pics too big? haha)

post-11825-1283588128_thumb.jpg

post-11825-1283587962_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm back again..

Just picked up this 1991 AE93 Seca SX..

It has a GZE under the bonnet and has had alot of work done to it in the past.. At one stage I have been told it had a small stint in the NSW Tarmac rally arena.. and then it went off to be a show car in which it won many awards in its day... Gonna do some more research into it later..

I have plans to clean it up a bit and then might get stuck into making it quicker maybe a rebuild.. and a new engine management system.. the wolf 3D in it is well.. pretty old..

Pretty happy with my purchase currently.. :)

post-1767-044199200 1287306961_thumb.jpg

post-1767-084540000 1287307013_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys, some pics of one of two AE92 levin's this is the ZEthe other one is still work in progress a GTapex Cheers Frankpost-11015-012087300 1284158943_thumb.jpgpost-11015-007231700 1284159137_thumb.jpg

Did this car used to live around the Stirling area, near the Stirling fish and chip shop? I swear I've seen it parked around there before, and at the caltex woolies petrol station on scarborough beach road...

• 2 weeks later...

This one is fresh from the East coast. Only drove it over here 4 weeks ago. Its still Qld rego :o

It's always looked like this and i was at a BBQ recently, that's were i got the pics. Engine bay is pretty avg still and it's got little scratches and dints.. looks great until you get up close lol

not sure if it's motorvation worthy but if someone wants to have a closer look just let me know. I've got plenty of empty weekends to fill!

Also anyone good with brakes? mine are having issues lol ..

Is this the Rolla that met up with us at one of the cruises?? It looks like it... but had no scoop then.

This is one of very few (I'm still trying to think of another :P) WA Rolla's I would like to enter Motorvation with.... I wonder how many WA members I offended then? :hmm: :evil:

Is this the Rolla that met up with us at one of the cruises?? It looks like it... but had no scoop then.

This is one of very few (I'm still trying to think of another :P) WA Rolla's I would like to enter Motorvation with.... I wonder how many WA members I offended then? :hmm: :evil:

maybe one day ill be good enough :)