October 10, 200818 yr comment_280612 JiP_01 147 towe001 110 7shades 67 Trev 42 ROLLA'BOY 41 Jason 37 AE70 33 KE30_KE35_KE55 32 irokin 27 dfunkt 25 Hiro Protagonist 22 Redwarf 22 KE70-from-mt-panorama 21 andro0o 20 SoulSearcher 17 Johno 16 Tume 14 Rolla__Boy 13 fusion 13 KE25 KID 13 Toy-Yoda 12 WinKE55 11 Corolla_Gurl 10 Dunadan 9 flat out 9 Budowski 9 Medicine_Man 9 trav_555 8 Raven 8 love ke70 8 bLinded_ 8 aecorolla 7 PHATKE20S 7 philbey 7 camerondownunder88 6 DouggehKE30 6 kangaroosa 6 Gspec 5 corolla_nut 5 Misled 5 anastasios 5 h1_roll4 5 Rob74coupe 4 chrisandliz 4 smeetsy1 4 smacko84 4 78_7kRolla 4 mitch4397 4 LittleRedSpirit 4 YKE 20T 3 Wood§tok 3 Rollaboy2608 3 Valandor 3 Xany 3 deathsminion 3 Ramsey 2 strola 2 Nymphette 2 ae174agze 2 quadeyquade 2 Tally 2 phatke30 2 KEhendo 2 cuzzo 2 Rich_Rolla 2 soyboy 2 drog 2 godlovesugly 1 Jono 1 Retrospekt 1 Golberg 1 phatke36 1 NoPsi 1 KERAZY 1 KE ping it real 1 Chet 1 Mickey H 1 gjae101 1 decoop 1 cut03 1 ke30dude 1 sammo 1 grindley4 1 Felix 1 blackrolla80 1 SX Nugget 1 AJC 1 yorky 1 HIGH ROLLER 1 driftke70 1 simsey 1 Ke20 King 1 dookie 1 sibbo 1 Dan 1 Lease 1 Clown 1 tenyearguarantee 1 muller 1 rolla83 1 4DRFRK 1 import_love 1 missSX 1 orangeLJ 1 HRV-00S 1 4ages 1 Yes, I have issues!! Report
October 10, 200818 yr comment_280614 holy crap how did you wokr that out, some one has too much time on their hands.... Report
October 10, 200818 yr comment_280621 I was driving a work truck today near williamstown and i saw an immaculate Yellow ke35, I couldn't catch it , and I don't own it yet :P Report
October 10, 200818 yr Author comment_280678 Wow.... 1000+ replies. You guys really do bitch a LOT :P I'll have to check but this could possibly be the most replied to thread ever. Edit: 2nd to Teddys blue car thread if you exclude those goddamn NT "chat" threads. lol does that mean i win something for starting the thread hahahahahahah ? Report
October 10, 200817 yr comment_280714 I'll reset your warn to 0% hows that! :P Oh goddamnit now I have that stupid song by Sherbet stuck in my head! Report
October 11, 200817 yr comment_280802 yep, HOON thats the word that gets on my nerves. anyone that drives a modded car is somehow a hoon "The term "Hoon" was first used in Australia at the turn of the 20th century where it referred to a man living off immoral earnings (i.e. a pimp)." Quoted from the Wikipedia. I've all so found it in one of the dictionaries we have here. But if you have a look in an up to date one you more then likely won't find it..... JiP_01 147towe001 110 7shades 67 Good stuff :P Report
October 11, 200817 yr comment_280809 I can come over and try to piss you off?? I can start with lawn jobs and see where that takes us :P Report
October 11, 200817 yr comment_280861 Thats something i haven't been out to the backyard yet. And thats something which pisses me off with its divots, holes and unevenness.....and thats just the ground not the grass..... JiP, yeah you can come over when ever you want to do my lawns and you can use my mower, and i'll supply the fuel for the damn thing Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now