Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

Yeah most of my friends are alright, they know its gross and they give the smokers shit for smoking, but they're still love getting crazy drunk and having no respect for anyone. I guess some people take a while to get over that. I did at about 13. Haven't even been tempted to drink or smoke since then.

 

As if you haven't been tempted to get crazy drunk. We're young and have good livers.

 

Kill those brain cells, f@$k up those livers...COME ON KIDS! You know what I like to see.

As if you haven't been tempted to get crazy drunk. We're young and have good livers.

 

Kill those brain cells, f@$k up those livers...COME ON KIDS! You know what I like to see.

 

Best. Post. Ever. :)

 

 

thank you for the laugh i just had.....i shall now go back to my reports and fees :wink:

i don't think it hasnt anything to do with maturity. I'm 27 and i love to get drunk and piss on a pub wall. i also work 50+ hours a week, have worked here for 6 years, i have no debts, i have money saved, i have two cars that i love and I'm generally very happy with my life.

till you find a girl get married and ruin your life.....:)

 

jokes haha

Edited by trav_555

The amount of poor spelling in posts on here drives me up the wall. And most (if not all) of it goes unmoderated.

 

I know it would be a full time job to correct all of them but the amount of SMS type speak in some parts of this forum is terrible :)

i dnt no what u r tawking abowt

 

Funny, but actually that is the quality of some of the spelling some members have been putting out lately.

 

y dnt we all jst post lyk dis it wold save d leters and spce on da forom :)

Obviously you haven't matured too far yet.

 

are you straight edge coz its cool and non-conformist, or because you believe in it?

 

i don't think people making funny posts about getting drunk is a sign of maturity or not, plenty of mature people drink too much, and alot of immature people don't drink because theyre too mature for that and don't need it, but then act like the most immature of the bunch.

 

not saying this is how it is with you, or stereotyping or any other such political correctness i need to save myself from, I'm just wondering why you judge people for making jokes about "goin an gettin f@$ked up" so to speak.

i like Jim Beam..... but i have no friends so i drink it by myself :)

i like Jim Beam..... but i have no friends so i drink it by myself :wink:

 

i'm sure Jim loves you....and so would Jack and Johnny too if you gave them a chance. :)

If it wasn't for spell check I would be legally retarded...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.