Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

I know what you mean completely, My faith/ tolerance for people generally drops daily.

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

Dude, every single day I see/hear someone that just makes me dislike them more and more.

 

I think it's just this area for me, it's retarded. Everyone's trying to be a big fish in a little pond. So much wank factor here. Such a status town. Which just breeds idiots...

There are people doing good constantly, you just don't notice them. Psychologically, the bad events leave a stronger impression on you than the good events.

Was always a good quote.

 

'Give a man $100 and he will remember you for a week. Take $100 from a man and he will remember you for a lot longer then a week!

There are people doing good constantly, you just don't notice them. Psychologically, the bad events leave a stronger impression on you than the good events.

 

That's very true Ben, Just the level shit ©untery has exploded as of late....

Edited by SLO-030

That's Trollery....

Yeah I know, Ben. But there's alot of people doing bad things constantly. We just don't hear about it or see them.

 

I understand though.

Also, WGMG; I know shady and Reed are going to post one but memes. ʞ©$ɟ em.

Memes are hilarious, you're weird.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.