What Grinds My Gears.

WGMG; This shitty town/shire. And Byron itself, nice place to visit but seriously ghey to live in/around.

When my year finished school in Byron, all the pleasant people moved elsewhere, all the assholes stayed in Byron, it seems to be the way it goes with Byron Bay. You need to get out of that shithole, get away from all the assholes.

Edited by rian

Members dont see this ad

Dude, that's so what happens here. People come back for a little while but they never stay for more than a weekend...

It's crazy how much this place has made me dislike people. As in dislike people in general.

So over it.

WGMG: Speed fines! I know they are my own fault but it doesn't matter, they should atleast have them sent out to you BEFORE its past the same date in the next month! It always seems to be 1-2 km/h over the 8% leeway given too!

The awkwardness of trying to buy a Dildo shifter..

I mean, Using my mums paypal account as it's the online payment option i have, so she'll see it come up on the bill..

Or, i could pay $20 more for one labelled as bubble shifter.. Which is less awkward but..

Shite. :S

I didn't either.. It's not for the aesthetics.. It's mostly because i drove my mates R31 which had one and i loved it.

Shortened gearlever and long gearknob made for snappy shifts, was easy to grab quickly if you needed and just nice to drive with..

Which is the plan for my Ke10

I'd make a call to the police and report it stolen.

He'll have fun trying to sell a stolen car!!

You need to enlist the services of "trollaclub"!!!

Thought of that already. The car was sold in January. I just want it over. He seems to be dodging every message that I ask about payment of said $450. If I don't get a response I will tell him I will take him to court for the full $1,000 that the car was listed for in the online ad I found. He can claim that I hadn't spoken to him in months or what ever but my phone bills will be able to prove otherwise. Just a month after I spoke to him he sold my car. Great friend...