Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

I can't afford to pay for it

How is that not covered by Medicare?

 

I don't understand exactly how it works, but I can either go on the waiting list to get it done publicly (could be a year or more), or I can fork out a bit and get it done at a time that is more suitable

 

The olllllld ACL hey, How did you pull that off?

 

I did it twice, first time was when I was riding my BMX trying to learn nose manuals. The second time was about 4 months later when I was playing futsal. The second time was pretty stupid of me, my knee had stopped hurting months ago and felt totally fine so I just assumed it had heeled. Derp. I didn't realise ACLs don't really heal themselves.

Edited by rian

 

I thought I had a k series twin carb manifold in the bag on ebay today.

I was watching it end at 8am and some shit piece sniped it right out from under me at 2 seconds to go.

I will DESTROY YOU!!!

Edited by GJM85

I thought I had a k series twin carb manifold in the bag on ebay today.

I was watching it end at 8am and some shit piece sniped it right out from under me at 2 seconds to go.

I will DESTROY YOU!!!

 

don't be surprised if that person is on this forum, and see this, haha

 

Prolly sell it for more too, check the classifieds perhaps.....

 

 

don't be surprised if that person is on this forum, and see this, haha

 

Prolly sell it for more too, check the classifieds perhaps.....

 

Well, I hope he chokes on it...

 

Yep eBay is shit.

Lol, the only way I buy on Ebay is sniping in the last 5 seconds... other wise you're just bumping the price up like a chump! ;)

 

 

I have 2 of those already so it wasn't me... honest :P

Well if I was eBay I'd change the rules so that if I bid on a twin carb manifold, everyone else can eat a dick.

 

But I'm not eBay and I can't make people eat a dick. But I can get life insurance or house insurance or some shit in case a tree falls on me!

Well if I was eBay I'd change the rules so that if I bid on a twin carb manifold, everyone else can eat a dick.

 

But I'm not eBay and I can't make people eat a dick. But I can get life insurance or house insurance or some shit in case a tree falls on me!

 

You sir have made my day! so many lols :D

Well if I was eBay I'd change the rules so that if I bid on a twin carb manifold, everyone else can eat a dick.

 

But I'm not eBay and I can't make people eat a dick. But I can get life insurance or house insurance or some shit in case a tree falls on me!

 

What is this a plug for RACQ, haha

Man those ads make me feels.... Much dislike.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.