What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

I went to my boyfriend's mate's party saturday night [he just returned from England and threw himself a"welcome back" party - he also threw himself a going away party before he left - he loves himself I assume] and Eddy [boyfriend], me and a few mates were sitting around the table outside and it was all merry, then this couple arrived and sat down next to me, lit up a cigarette each and started blowing shit all over me. And then they offered their cigarettes around and another two people at the table started blowing all their shit all over me.

I have no problem with people smoking, as long as they do it on the side where the breeze doesn't blow the smoke at people or if they go away somewhere.

However, I have a huge problem with people who think its ok to just sit next to some random and blow smoke all over them.

And it wasn't just the breeze, these people were talking around the table bla bla bla as you do and every time they would exhale the smoke they would blow it directly in people's faces.

Now that's just plain rude.

If you want to smoke thats fine, but other people around you that aren't smoking obviously don't want it after you've sucked it in and out.

God damn.

haven't you heard? smokings the coolest thing in the world...

I think I got over the "smoking is cool" at about 15.... some people just take longer to get over it I suppose, others just get hooked and "need" them afterwoods.

I used to smoke when I drank, now I can't stand it. Pop died of smoking related problems at 73, just dropped dead while mowing the lawn one day.

If I cop a mouthful of smoke, I dry reach....

But yeah, anyone under 20 seems to think that smoking is the best thing you can do, goes side by side with getting sloppily drunk every weekend and abusing/ showing no respect for everyone and their property...

haven't you heard? smokings the coolest thing in the world...

I think I got over the "smoking is cool" at about 15.... some people just take longer to get over it I suppose, others just get hooked and "need" them afterwoods.

I used to smoke when I drank, now I can't stand it. Pop died of smoking related problems at 73, just dropped dead while mowing the lawn one day.

If I cop a mouthful of smoke, I dry reach....

But yeah, anyone under 20 seems to think that smoking is the best thing you can do, goes side by side with getting sloppily drunk every weekend and abusing/ showing no respect for everyone and their property...

Yeah most of my friends are alright, they know its gross and they give the smokers shit for smoking, but they're still love getting crazy drunk and having no respect for anyone. I guess some people take a while to get over that. I did at about 13. Haven't even been tempted to drink or smoke since then.

Move up to Qld. You can go to a pub, club, restaurant, theme park and not be bothered with smokers. I actually find it amusing when you go to a theme park or pub and see them all smoking in their small, glass cubical.

Whats grinding my gears

My phuckin printers grinding my phuckin gears at the moment

trying to get a 86 page PDF ebook printed like a normal book style (both sides of the page printed on) out has taken, oh lets see now, give take about 200 pages so far

first try it went pretty good till i realised the page count was out....way way way out. Started at page 81 and the even page was 80, should have been 82 (I was printing from the front to the back and then the pages go back into the printer to be printed backwards). The damn thing skipped 82. By the time it got to the end of the even pages the odd pages page count was 31.....

Second try - deciding for its self to print what ever pages it felt like printing and how many it would do of the same damn page.....

Third try - some how the red ink tank ran dry.... the pages are black with a bit of blue at the bottom....

Forth - it figured it must re-print the page that it printed so it reversed the paper back it to itself and therefore jammed

Fifth - it wanted to spread the page around, so one page became two sheets of paper which in turn became three sheets...... did it stop there.... oh no page 15 is spread over 5 sheets of paper.....

sixth - its happy that i've printed out all the odd pages and now printing each even page on its own.....

All this crap just for one bloody 86 page aquarium book that i found on an aquarium forum

Good printer at other times

except now when i want a print out of the book so that i've got something to read in bed

not happy JAN

Move up to Qld. You can go to a pub, club, restaurant, theme park and not be bothered with smokers. I actually find it amusing when you go to a theme park or pub and see them all smoking in their small, glass cubical.

Nooooo, don't tempt more southerners to come up here. There's no bloody room!!