Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

Oh man don't get me started on mexico... I love the place.

 

Fresh Tortas, buck fitty.

Tequila, everywhere.

Dumbarse americans, in abundance. Luckily a lot of them are schoolgirls who have never seen alcohol before :lolcry:

Corona, fitty cents. AND... cos they recycle the bottles, once you drink three 6 packs, you take the bottles back to the shop and they give you ANOTHER 6 pack for free....

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

I wish we had water. So I could wash any of my cars with a worry. DAM recycled water car washes!!

 

Move up here... :lolcry: its been raining for a week already and it wont stop for months now.

Just find some backpackers to drive them up for you... thats how most older cars end up in cairns... its an elephant graveyard. One million shitty vans and almost as many EB falcon and pintara wagons.... quite literally abandoned in the streets...

The father-in-law bought himself an xf wagon about 3-4 years ago that way, something like about $200 or so with 3 months rego and loaded to the hilt with toy shovels, buckets, a couple of tents etc etc. Kept the car (still has the car) but sold all the rubbish from it and made about $300 profit :lolcry:

Its a good way to do things really... I do it a lot. Keep an eye on the for sale signs on noticeboards around town, wait until the seller starts getting desperate cos they're flying out the next day, throw a hundred bucks at em and drive around on whatever rego their shitbox has left on it. When you get sick of it or it breaks down, you park it somewhere and walk away. Like the VL I bought for a carton of beer... or the Mazda I got for free yesterday... :lolcry:

 

I have literally dozens of tents, sleeping bags, pots, pans, stoves etc...

Oh yeah and the banning of Santa Claus saying HO HO HO HO

All cause of some skanky-town bike-tubby arsed-tart-femo nazi-bitch got offended by it

 

 

I KNOW!!!! MY husband told me about it, I couldn't believe it, WTF is the world coming to when a small percentage of the population that have their heads so far up their arses decide to change Santa!!!!

 

It's ****king ridiculous!

 

 

Lesley

Hey... when you're up to your eyeballs in debt, paying off your shiny new shopping trolley at $150 per week, your mandatory-as-part-of-your-dealer-finance comprehensive insurance at $1200 per year 'cos you're 19 and don't have a rating, rego... 18" tyres aren't cheap, and you're getting a new front pair every 6 months cos you never check your pressures, uni fees, makeup, hairdressers.... it all adds up. A pair of clear tail lights and pink seat covers is all you can afford. :lolcry:

Getting the portal song stuck in your head , it only takes 2hrs to finsh but my good it is fun and also funny :lolcry:

 

Portal

 

cake?

Edited by Jason

Having hair long enough to annoy the living bejesus out of you, yet too short to be able to tie it back :lolcry:

:lol:

 

I gave up on trying to 'style' my hair with gell, buzz cut didnt do it for me and i look like a tard with just shortish hair :lolcry:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.