Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

  • Author
fixing up my KE25 and always running into dramas ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

 

whats wrong? arent you only sticking a 4k or omething bak into your car tally? whats so difficult?

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

and then going in and still being f@$king hard.....

 

 

also running out of welding rods in the middle of fabbing..... >.>

People making last minute bids in ebay auctions. I was set to pick up a cheap R31 LSD diff until some tool out bid me in the last 2sec. :)

:)

That could have been me ;)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No, wait haven't bought anything on ebay for a while

The girlfriend has but thats been girlie crap

I was ready to tear shreds off you then. Then i scrolled down........so its all good. :)

Nah its all good. Its happened to me as well.

lol I'm always there in the last seconds :lolcry:

"People making last minute bids in ebay auctions. I was set to pick up a cheap R31 LSD diff until some tool out bid me in the last 2sec."

 

 

 

 

Jbidwatcher for the win :lolcry:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.