What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad
2. Cops who pull ova "wogs/lebs" just because they think every1 with a tan is a terrorist...All they see is an Italian/Greek/Lebanese/"Euro" flag hanging up & they think "Jihad"!!

4. SOME asian drivers....I live in Marrickville, Sydney....we have half of Vietnam in here, and they can't drive...MOSTLY!

Except "Turbo Tim" best fukn driver around, Gti-R Pulsar....

5. Girls from the eastern suburbs of sydney...."Oh my gaaaadd"...fukn talk normally u skanky bitches, we know u got money..we can tell by the M3 u got out front!

6. Daddy's Boys (and girls too i guess)...who drive Daddy's Lexus/BMW/Merc/S2000 on the weekends trying to pick up girls....

GET A REAL CAR!

It's sad coz i know a guy who gets more girls in a Subaru Fiori...

omg i understand your pain with all of that, especially on the eastern suburb bitches, fuking losties...

What ?? :y:

me spelt wrx a ss phonetically took me like 10 minutes to figure out aswell.

Thats what we figured, but you never know it could even mean "eat more of the other white meat"

LOL.

id like to complain about the corolla noob who drove past me at sylvania maccas.. your probably on this website, and you my friend are an idiot.

i was jsut sitting bak with a mate eating some maccas in my little ke20 and some dude drives past in some fuking battered pos ke70 with an exhaust, so turn to have a look at it...and he screams at me you wish you could afford one.. lol for a start, its like a 1500 dollar corolla take it easy, secondly one wheel on my race car cost more than that pos so suk me off.

end rant.

I was really pissed this arvo on the way to work. Was merging onto the highway while driving up an incline when this brand new rolla decided to stay in the left lane and not let me in even while i was indicating. To make matters worse there was a truck at the very end of my lane just starting to take off as it had just been pulled over. So I had to lose my momentum and slow abit and go around the rolla. I tooted my horn, went up behind him and around via the right lane. The occupants of the car looked at me with the strangest look on their faces as if they didn't do anything wrong. I hate people who aren't courtious and change lanes to let you in, doesn't hurt, but could save you or them from causing an accident.

/rant

In bathurst there is a set of traffic lights on the highway on the way out of town where it goes from two lanes to one. i hate people who come up on the left when you are nearing the end of the double lanes and try to merge in front of you. There is no room for them to merge but they try anyway. most people let them in but i really hate it so where possible i keep up with them close any gap in front of me so they have to merge behind me. coz if they get in front they then travel AT LEAST 10km's under the limit.

And because i have to go past this to get to work it really gives me the shits!!!

/Rant

Up here we have signs... left lane MUST give way.

Not that it stops people who are seemingly illiterate. The "keep left unless overtaking" signs on the highway are frikkin huuuge... like four queen size beds put together... any bigger and they'd be a cyclone hazard.

Do you think people see them? evidently not.

Sigh...

Walking around the toy section of k-mart the other day and out of the blue this old fart walks up and "your one of the local hoons, where's autobarn?". Little stunned by him appearing out of nowhere so i told where the place was, then he more or less disappeared again. Like :D

Mate, if the old codger caught me on guard would have ripped it through him for calling me a "hoon". :D

Wonder if the old bastard remembers what the slang for "hoon" means ? Ang no its not shortened for hooligan either.

Rain, rain,rain and not having a tank.

The neighbor across the road - brings meaning to "keeping up with the Jones". Might dig up the front yard soon and see what happens :y: :D

Some are like that not all.

But when it comes to the elderly its a few of the young people that, it seams, go out of their way to make the elderly life a living hell.

Eg - Break into their home bash the phuck through them all for, what, 2 bucks.

Scum like that should be tied to a horse and dragged through the streets so that people could throw what ever at the scumbag.

Anywhat

Not being able to do anything constructive to my '55 till i sell my driveway ornament

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?showtopic=15445

Blatant ?

Rant

Well another thing that shits me off is...

#1 my Norton AntiVirus software. It does its little check every day and comes up with possible "Infected" files and asks me to delete them. So I say yes. Next step, exclude the ones that couldn't be deleted... Wait a minute, that's all of the so called virus infected files!! Grr. Another thing is the fact that after a short period of time they don't give you any updates so that you buy some more antivirus.

Highly unlikely I'll be doing anything about the current virus on here. I'll just wait till it gets bad and format like I usually do. Oh how I hate backing everything up and reinstalling programs!!

#2 Bareshare and I tunes. So I try to find music on bareshare and its gone crap. They've turned it into a mixture of MSN and Myspace. So where are the songs at?? Nothing I want is on there so I've given in and gone to I tunes and paid for music. So once downloaded I go to where the file is and what do I find, is't not Mp3. So now i'm stuck with songs I can only listen to on my comp as I don't know how to convert them.

/rant

Limewire ftw :D

and for Virus/popup wear i use Lavasoft Adaware 2007.... really easy to use and you do it when it pleases you....also the popup function is awsum... you tell it what sites to allow pop ups from and everything else is blocked (it asks if you want to allow pop ups or not.

I'm only a passanger driver but i hate most drivers on the road....scares me. do i even bother getting a liscence with half the dumbwits they have on the road.