What Grinds My Gears.

Toowoomba Base Hospital. My lil man (10 month old boy) started puking up every where yesterday arvo, couldn't hold nothing down. So we took him to the emergency section, told them what was happening, "ok, take a seat and a doctor will be with you soon." Sat down

and waited so that other people could go first

and waited, Jacob started puking brown stuff and gagging, "thats ok, a doctor will be with you soon"

4 hours later a guy walked in with a burn mark on his heel (playing with petrol and a lighter he jokingly told them), he went straight in

and we waited for others in front of the so-called queue

another 2 hours later we finely got seen too.

Couldn't help but wonder if we would have been better off jumping in the car and tripping to the sunshine coast and stopping at the hospital there.

I've always thought kids got seen to asap not 6 hours down the damn track.

Not very impressed in the whole deal

Members dont see this ad
Toowoomba Base Hospital.

Couldn't help but wonder if we would have been better off jumping in the car and tripping to the sunshine coast and stopping at the hospital there.

I've always thought kids got seen to asap not 6 hours down the damn track.

Not very impressed in the whole deal

Their is a new guy that is going to fix the hospitals . :y:

http://www.kevin07.com.au/fresh-ideas/heal...ustralians.html

Bah.

The damage has been done, the health system has been privatised beyond the point of no return.

If you don't have cash, you don't get fixed.

Welcome to the end result of a corporate-affiliated liberal government that was in control waaay too long.

Their is a new guy that is going to fix the hospitals . :y:

http://www.kevin07.com.au/fresh-ideas/heal...ustralians.html

And yet his family lives right smack bang where the beattie government wants to build a dam and his families dis-owned him. When he was a kid the government kick them out of their home and they had to live in the car for a while - so whys he letting the people around where this planned dam be forced into having to do the same thing.......

Nar their all phucked. I'd sooner vote for the donkey

- so whys he letting the people around where this planned dam be forced into having to do the same thing.......

A party leader is only ever a puppet for the party they represent... and the party ALWAYS has an agenda. The personal beliefs of the elected representative very rarely bear much influence, otherwise the caucus wouldn't nominate him for the top job.

In a nutshell: Rudd was the best man for the job cos he can be told what to do.

Bah.

The damage has been done, the health system has been privatised beyond the point of no return.

If you don't have cash, you don't get fixed.

Welcome to the end result of a corporate-affiliated liberal government that was in control waaay too long.

You can also Add, :y:

1 no semi automatic Guns.

2 we now have a GST.

3 we are now a bigger terrorist target

4 work choices

^^^ That WE have to pay for... 200 Mil spent so far, and the campaign only started in ernest on the weekend.

Millions and millions of dollars WASTED on educating the public on who to vote for. There's two things that bother me about this.

1. Does the government assume we're f@$king stupid? Granted, a large portion of the community takes very little interest in effecting some influence over the government they elect to control every aspect of their wretched miserable lives, but for f@$ks sake, anyone gullible enough to cast their vote on the basis of something they saw on television should probably be left ignorant, and let them make a random decision on voting day.

As someone who considers myself politically aware, find the whole process insulting to say the least. Because I give a shit, I will do my OWn research, and I will make my OWN decision. I will not be so stupid as to fall for marketing ploys and spin, thankyouveryf@$kingmuch.

2. Do you KNOW what 200+++++ million goddamn dollars could do? I mean f@$ken hell, we're hearing both major parties waxing lyrical every day... "I'm going to fix the hospitals, I'm going to repair the roads, I'm going to create a better education system"... et al... well, doesn't all that shit cost MONEY? Lots of it? Here's an idea, (and call me crazy) how about instead of spending hundreds of millions of dollars of MY money telling me what you're going to do, how about you take that money, and JUST GO AND f@$kING WELL DO IT you big business backdoor dealing cocksucker!

Or, even better... do something proactive instead of reactive for a change. Ya know, like spend a bit of coin on renewable energy? Or maybe alternative fuel infrastructure? How about researching a way to ensure we don't all DIE OF THIRST in 10 years eh?

That feels better... have a nice day.

/rant.

Had the same prob with Logan Public Hospital..... was gonna be 2 hours or more before a doctor could see our son......FFS he was just mauled by a dog with blood pissing out his face......we drove str8 to Mater Childrens.....they were fantastic, couldnt careless about paper work...our sons wellbeing was more important which is how it should be.

We had to go back today cause he never got better. Only 30 minutes in the waiting room, 7 hours in the examination room and a few of the nurses bitching that my son was screaming his head off for food. One even told us "I don't care just give him a bottle." then after he throw it all up she bitched again cause of the mess.

I almost broke down when a young nurse came up to Jacob and offered him a re-hydration ice block. Couldn't have been any more helpful with helping us. Not just what was happening but also helped/showed us where we had to go.

Little wonder with why the hospitals are going down the drain - the public hate hospitals (which i do now) and most of the staff hate the patients.

They need more great staff like Christina and David - staff that give a damn about the patient and not a figure