What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad
....... oh, and the people associated with drifting.

I wonder how it feels knowing that every race track owner in the country hates you?

Why, I'd love to have people pay to put a good patch of rubber on every turn if i had a track :lolcry:

Edited by Trev

Why, I'd love to have people pay to put a good patch of rubber on every turn if i had a track :lolcry:

If you saw the damage it does to the track and the amount it costs to fix you'd change your tune. The rubbish they leave on the track is horrible... not to mention the massive trenches they dig around the track with their retarded dirt turbos..... ugh!

Race tracks that don't allow Jet powered home made gokarts......Still gets me. I burn all fluids so no spills, Light chassi so little track wear due to slipping off corners and ripping up tar etc, narrow so can run on small tracks I mean what is wrong. Bit to hot for them to many RPM I mean all I want is 1hr my self on a track :lolcry:

P.S.

Does anyone have contact numbers for the fasafern car club that runs the Kalbar track out bush near Ipswich? I need to have a chat PM me details if you have it

That the general populations is stupid and getting stupider exponentially. Or maybe it's always been stupid and I'm coming to realise it...

The general laziness of almost every one from my school, its beyond ridiculous a hand full went to uni, a hand full got apprenticeships. The majority are just bumming of there parents. wtf, even one of my friends is doing this.

Edited by Jason

2008 Lancer crash testing

You mean the Mitsubishi VE commodore, Well thats what i think they look like.

P.S. Does anyone have contact numbers for the fasafern car club that runs the Kalbar track out bush near Ipswich? I need to have a chat PM me details if you have it

That strip is that small that you wouldnt even get enough time to get speed, It would be flatout being 100m's.