2nd Annual Rollaclub Great Ocean Rd Cruise

TheNOBBLER

Well, we are moving at the moment and will be a bit out of the city... BUT... we have a fair bit of room. And yes... the Val can fit six and all of there luggage! And I can even tow a small tanker behind me for the extra fuel :y:

Hahaha, and I'm putting the twin carb setup on there before the run! sluuurrrppppp......

• 1 month later...
Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm... I should really have a chat to you about your car choice... first a Falcon now a magget? hehe

Glad to here your coming nackers!

Ok... I have a small (read rather small) update for you all.. in fact I'm just going to direct you to the Vic/Melb section as I have run outa time to type this!

Basically if you would like to come on the run I need you to put your hand up and be noticed... even if your not sure as yet... I will put you on the list and we will go from there.

Will give it a day (haha, maybe a week?) and throw a list up for all to see.. in including dates a rough guestimate to cost and hopefully some accomodation.

WELL... after all that you ebded up with more info over here than Vic anyway! Now PUT UP YOUR HAND!!

Cheers,

JP.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok... due to some problems over my way (my Mels in Hospital) I havent got the list etc up.... but heres the list anyway!

TheNOBBLER (VIC)

Teddy (QLD)

Raven (SA)

deri2k3 (VIC)

dfunkt (VIC)

Pozman (VIC)

AE70 (QLD)

kickn5k (VIC)

sheqel (VIC)

harun (?)

nickyboy (SA)

webers4x48 (VIC)

nawty4 (SA)

blacktopspirit (?)

78_7KRolla (VIC)

Clown (VIC)

KE10GIRL (VIC)

hy-rolla (VIC?)

butty (VIC)

Ok... a bit of a list there! didnt realise we had so many... and thats just the listed parties... not people they bring along. I will send a Pm to you all (if I can???) and get some intrest going again etc.

The date for the run is the Australia day long weekend, January 26th to 28th (Sat to Mon). The run should be heading to Portland (will be about a 5ish hour run for Vic and SA, maybe 6?) and staying for two nights.

This is dependant on accomodation etc... we will get to that shortly.

As for prices... I havent worked it out yet. It will incluse breakfast for one day (bbq bacon and eggs like last year) and a goodies bag with your map, hopefuly a sticker and variouse other bits of crap you may never use! Will let you all know when I get it done!

Cheers for now... throw up your thoughs please!

JP.

Ahhh interesting. Chicks in swimwear. I'm so there! haha

Spoke to Knoblet today about accomodation and it looks like we may have found some.

So who from Adelaide is actually coming? I do need to organise a meet point (which will be the same as last year) and a time that we will be meeting and departing.

So Adelaide people, let me know.

Cheers

Raven

Come on everyone!!!

we even moved the destination to cut your trip in Half! (well, if you go the scenic route like Raven did last time! hehe). Really looking forward to meeting you lot... a few PM replys would be nice from those who I sent it to over here (not many as yet).

Not long to go!

Jeeeezzz.... sorry mate! I didnt get the PM off to you!

Sounds good... will add you to the list! Yes, we are camping again this year, makes for a great trip! Everyone gets together and it works very well.

I have to appologise to you lot over in SA, I havent been uptating this thread as often as possible. I have a list of attendees in the first post of the VIC section, will transfer it over here soon!

JP

Edited by TheNOBBLER

Everyone Please Read, Important Announcement!

Ok everyone... heres where we get really serious!

Below are my bank details for payment of the run. The price will be $40 per person for the weekend, not including petrol and food (but it does include a BBQ breakfast on Monday). You will need to bring sleeping gear (including tent/swag etc) as we will be on powered camping sites. Being a powered site, if you have anything you need to bring that needs mains power then its not a problem this year.

If you would prefer to place a $20 deposit per person into the account then this is fine, you can pay the rest at one of the various meet points along the way. The main reason for the deposit being needed is to make sure you come and to pay for the deposit on the camping sites, the remaining bill for the sites will be payed upon arrival.

Another thing that needs to be done. This particular caravan park needs details for each site holder. I know its a group booking and they do have my details... but for there computer etc they need seperate details for someone on each site. They would preffer if we do this via phone beforehand to make it easier or we can do this during check in. Basically, I need 6 people to put up there hand to be in charge of a site... let me know what you think and we will get it done.

Ok, heres a shortened version of the main details you need to know.

Cost for two nights camping sites, bbq breaky and goodies bag: $40 per person.

My Bank details...

Account name: J P Saleta

Account No: 116144809

BSB: 633-000

PLease put your Screen name as the heading on the transfer so I know who they are coming from!

If you would preffer not to or cannot transfer money to my account then let me know, even if you don't want to for other reasons please get hold of me and we will sort something out.

Either of (03)53670470 or 0400843198 will get me. Or you can PM me or email me on [email protected].

This system worked well last year for deposits so we may as well do it again, remembering that this is an account that was spwcially set up for this run last time so there is nothing in it except for just under $12 from the last run! So don't bother trying to steal it... your only ripping us all off!

Now that thats out of the road I'm going back to the river to enjoy some more JB's...

JP

• 2 weeks later...