2nd Annual Rollaclub Great Ocean Rd Cruise

TheNOBBLER

G'day everyone!

Just thought I would dive on into the SA section once more and extend an invitation to the 2nd Great ocean rd run to be held over the Australia day weekend next year.

Have a click of the link and let me know of your thoughts... we have started getting things ready nice and early as there is a bit to do!

Enjoy

Click

Jarrad

Edited by TheNOBBLER

• 1 month later...
Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all...

Just going through some ideas etc and I figure that I need to see how many people from SA are thinking of coming and how many are sure they will make the trip?

The reason being I'm having a little trouble sorting accomodation in Portland for the Aus day weekend. So if noone is interested in the trip we may not make our way to partland but to Apollo bay instead as we did last year. This is not a finalised thing so don't wory if your still keen on coming, just something that needs to be discussed.

Cheers,

Jarrad

Well, thats why this is up for discussion Mick, don't want you guys and gals to have to make that trip again unless your keen!

Mind you... you wouldnt have to take the scenic route this time! hehe.. oh, and you would be there for longer instead of getting there, setting up and then heading home again... would like to appologise again for that, didnt turn out to well for you lot!

And also, I'm glad you may be back in mate.

Jess wasnt too keen on the idea of taking her car such a fair distance, so I think the panel van might have to come along on this trip, or i might just buy a new car in a couple of months and take that and sell off the panel van, which is more a likely thing to do at the moment.

Hmm, definitely is a thought. :y: Would you have enough room for me and my girl?

You never know Mick, Ben may bring the team DORIFTO BMW could be a fun trip for you.

I may have one spare seat and if its fitted the sc-12 will help with the extra person, at least i hope it does.

I will be lipping the front guards aswell so that will make my trip a little better too.

looking foward to this one people. hope to meet a few more rollaheads from SA.

stu.