Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2nd Annual Rollaclub Great Ocean Rd Cruise

Featured Replies

  • Replies 38
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would love to come but can't, hope you all have a great time.

 

Jordan

  • Author

Why not?? Wheres your explanation? hehe

 

Thanks for letting us know... would be good to have you come along to one of them.

 

Actually, you guys n gals are the first to know... Tassie will also be on the invite list next year! Why not hey?...

 

Almost here Raven... almost!

Why not?? Wheres your explanation? hehe

 

1: I'm moving to Broken Hill next Monday, and have to get things sorted

 

2: The CAA22 is still in bits and has to be back together by Wednesday evening so it can be tuned :)

 

Cheers

Jordan

it has it's moments $$ :)

 

Jordan

  • Author

Yes yes, I can imagine.... I'm originaly from Wentworth... about 2.5hours from there. I do have family in the Hill though... thats about as close as I want to get to the place!

 

Should be good chief.

 

Anyhow, the run is on! I'm leaving with the missus and Teddy in about 20 minutes. Keep an eye out for pics over the weeekend!

 

JP

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.