Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Please Point Me In The Right Direction!

Featured Replies

Heya guys!

 

Ive been on the phone this arvo ringing up and enquireing prices on re-bushing the entire suspension in my ke30 (front and rear), I'm just wanting to buy the bushes and do it all myself. Must be nolathane or better, all the guestimates i got were all over $300? is this in the ball park? i rebushed another ke30 over 4 years ago and to do the whole front end was a little over $100, how times have changed! If anyone could point me in the direction of a autoparts wholesaler or reasonally priced place it would be greatly appreciated, i just thinks the prices now are a little steep for what little you get,

 

located in brissy.

 

cheers, phatke30!

  • Author

Thanks guys, obviously the major retailers are the most expensive, I'm going to ring up the smaller independents, problem is i don't get a chance during the week as i finish work late. Ive never heard of noltec, are they a major wharehouse? or do they have their own retail stores throughout aus? Similar to pedders? Anyways I'm looking into it,

 

cheers phatke30!

I only ever deal with fulcrum super pro poly bushes. I couldn't tell you what it is retail as I have been going there for near on 10years.

I only ever deal with fulcrum super pro poly bushes. I couldn't tell you what it is retail as I have been going there for near on 10years.

Yup super pro gets my vote.

 

Pm'ed.

fulcrum are the go they make all there own stuff and for some of the other companies as well just different dye put in. The likes of whitline etc!!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.