Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lowballers Delight

Featured Replies

Looking great matt! I take it your going to be useing the 70 as the new thrash car insead of the 71? I recon this thing will be a bit of a goa when its done! :no:

  • Replies 45
  • Views 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author
Looking great matt! I take it your going to be useing the 70 as the new thrash car insead of the 71? I recon this thing will be a bit of a goa when its done! :no:

 

Cheers Matt. I reckon the 71 is just too far gone to use. The deciding factor was it wont be able to be put on a hoist due to rust in the sills and arches. I may cut out under the back windscreen to weld into old beigey at some stage, but I'm not really too fussed. That will only be if I get her painted though. I may be more likely to splurge on some 2pak soon, as I have found a great paint shop to use. Dynamic Finish at Ada St Coopers Plains. They are really big on guide coats, and that means mirror finishes.

  • Author

Well Mr Brown has a new diff! When I say new I of course mean old and rusty, but still working. The one from the white car was used. I'm relieved to say it is silent to use because I had no way to check whether it was ruined before putting it in. Gotta love corollas. Now that thats over, I need to touch up some rust repairs and paint over the undercoat, check the lights, change a tail light and shes ready to RWC. Woot, Cost to date, 300 for the car, 50 dollars for degreaser, wd, spray putty and diff oil. Still has half a tank of fuel. Thanks for that Jono.

Sounds like its really getting close to rego, I'm assuming your leaving the origional motor in the ke70?

  • Author

Some new wheels to hopefully make her a bit nicer to drive. Also, a new Dayton head unit, scored for 50 dollars. The lowballing continues... Cheers to Terry for the wheels. Also, noticed the 4k has extractors. Nice. Super dish Jellybeans FTW.

post-2885-1191935771.jpg

post-2885-1191935830.jpg

post-2885-1191935858.jpg

post-2885-1191935884.jpg

post-2885-1191936085.jpg

post-2885-1191936105.jpg

Edited by LittleRedSpirit

We have some wheel fitment issues. Need massive flaring job pronto.

 

like this..........

102_07251.jpg

102_07291.jpg

We have some wheel fitment issues. Need massive flaring job pronto.

 

 

delnewsr.jpg

delnewside.jpg

delside.jpg

Edited by mungi mods

Yes. Just like that. Hopefully not for show from ae86dc will help me with it, otherwise ill have to ebayem. I'm not a bolt on man.

i'm sure I will....

lol. I was wondering.. Ill give you a ring on Saturday sometime.

thought you would recognise the car..........

np talk Sat

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.