Lowballers Delight

LittleRedSpirit

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking great matt! I take it your going to be useing the 70 as the new thrash car insead of the 71? I recon this thing will be a bit of a goa when its done! :no:

Cheers Matt. I reckon the 71 is just too far gone to use. The deciding factor was it wont be able to be put on a hoist due to rust in the sills and arches. I may cut out under the back windscreen to weld into old beigey at some stage, but I'm not really too fussed. That will only be if I get her painted though. I may be more likely to splurge on some 2pak soon, as I have found a great paint shop to use. Dynamic Finish at Ada St Coopers Plains. They are really big on guide coats, and that means mirror finishes.

Well Mr Brown has a new diff! When I say new I of course mean old and rusty, but still working. The one from the white car was used. I'm relieved to say it is silent to use because I had no way to check whether it was ruined before putting it in. Gotta love corollas. Now that thats over, I need to touch up some rust repairs and paint over the undercoat, check the lights, change a tail light and shes ready to RWC. Woot, Cost to date, 300 for the car, 50 dollars for degreaser, wd, spray putty and diff oil. Still has half a tank of fuel. Thanks for that Jono.