Ella

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Luke, please tell me you meant 4A-GE is greater than all others (4A-GE > all others), not the other way around. If you said it's less than all others, I'll have to come around and kick your arse, because all others would include such wonders as the Holden Starfire Four, or anything made in Russia.

BTW, if anyone's interested I can get my hands on an 1986 RT142 Corona VERY cheap. I haven't seen the car, but it supposedly needs bugger all work for rego. Has standard mags, and a fuel injected motor (2.4L 22R). Contact me if you're interested.

Where's the Toyota pride? I've heard the FJ20 does rock a lot of peoples' socks, and with good reason too, but it's got to be the 3S-GTE for the win.

At least the choice for best turbo six cylinder engine is easy: 1JZ-GTE & 2JZ-GTE for the win! Pity there isn't a really good Toyota N/A 6-cylinder, although the GR-series seems pretty cool. And while the 1UZ-FE rocks, it's completely outclassed by engines like the Ferrari 4.3L V8 and the Aston-Martin 4.3L. The new 1UR-FSE & 2UR-FSE may change that though.

Edited by ancullen