Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nt Major Discussion

Featured Replies

I've got a whole spare 4A. :y:

 

It should run without too much trouble. I connected it to a battery and it started turning over, but I think any fuel that was left in it has evaporated. The only reason the car stopped being used is that it's only got 3rd and 5th gear. It's a pity because I would have liked another T50. :dance:

Edited by ancullen

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 285.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You have a spare T50 anyway don't you?

 

Getting the pedal box out of the ae71 was not as easy as I would have thought. Going to have to take some care when putting it back in so as to not butcher things :dance:

Yeah, the pedal box is mounted up behind the dash, behind where the cluster is basically. wtf?

 

So what have you decided you're doing with you ae71?

It has been side-lined for the moment while I get the Celica done. Once the Celica is done, Project White Rider will begin! Basically it's planned on being the 4A-GZE in that shell, with custom trim, fully repaired (and improved) shell, flares, front & rear spoilers, FAT wheels & tyres, and some special interior bits. :dance:

hey adam that was me at the lights......

 

 

I'm back, and that kooler is awesome just u wait till it all goes together

Yeah I know. I waved but I wasn't sure if you saw and I didn't have time to wind the window down. I'd been sitting at our lights saying to Alisson "Hey, I wonder if that's Shane?" And it was!

 

As for the new cooler, the Celica will beat the MR2. :lolcry: Well, eventually...

There's no reaaaal good panels, front left quarter is pretty good but it is of no use to me. And I have to cut out the back left quarter for the other car, thats aboot it as well as some sheet metal from the doors.

 

Oh, and how critical is a carbon canister set up for getting a car rego'd? The Grey car doesn't have one... :lolcry: And I thought they were actually useful for saving fuel, ah well will see if I have enough time.

Edited by Killswitch

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.