Nt Major Discussion

Ella

The guy at work who is selling his AE86 is still off sick, and I heard today that he may not be returning. I have no other way of contacting him, so I may not be able to put you in touch with him Luke. Why don't you buy Ricky's for $3,000? It's worth it, and you could drop your motor in for a very sweet ride.

Edited by ancullen

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sounds good to me.

BTW, if any of you guys know Lenard (I know that you keep in touch with him Danno), can you find out if his 20v and computer are still for sale, as I know someone who might be keen if the price is right. I've SMS'd Lenny myself, but haven't been in touch with him for a while, so I'm assuming his number's still the same.

Don't worry about it. I went to check out the AE86 owned by the guy I work with as he rocked up at work last night and said I could have it for $500. I went around just now to check it out and it turns out it's an AE82 sedan. :(

Edited by ancullen

Don't worry about it. I went to check out the AE86 owned by the guy I work with as he rocked up at work last night and said I could have it for $500. I went around just now to check it out and it turns out it's an AE82 sedan. :(

After saying you couldnt get in contact with him when i was interested? Thats a bit low adam.

I'm glad it was an AE82 right now...

So much for helping out a mate.

After saying you couldnt get in contact with him when i was interested? Thats a bit low adam.

I'm glad it was an AE82 right now...

So much for helping out a mate.

I couldn't get in touch with him. He just rocked up at work on Monday night to come and tell me he'd sell me the car for $500. If I had been able to get in touch with him prior to that you would have been the first to know. Believe me that I want to see all you guys on the road with running cars and will hook you up wherever I can and get you the best deals that I can.

Shane, for the oil in your supercharger, I'd go with this: Redline Oil

As for the engine oil (if that's what you're asking, I'd just go with an appropriate Castrol or Shell or Mobil oil. They're all good brands, just read the label and find one that suits performance and older cars. That would cover both categories under which your car fits. Ideally a purely synthetic oil like Mobil 1 or Castrol Edge would be excellent, but you're looking at $50+ per 4L container.