December 29, 201213 yr comment_641684 So little bit of new info.... New owner is apparently a mainlander. As I said, opening meet is 2nd of feb. And $135 entry fee plus andra day licence! Used to be $70 iirc Report
December 30, 201213 yr comment_641726 Faaaark, there's going to want to be some serious upgrades there to justify a price hike of that magnitude..... $70 was with the andra licence, so it's a bloody big step up.... Report
December 30, 201213 yr comment_641770 $135 plus day licence to go drag racing...? Fark, can almost do a full-day trackday at Winton for that amount, even at Calder Park the drags are less than $80. Hope that mainlander doesn't shame the rest of us. Report
July 6, 201313 yr comment_661016 Drags are on this Saturday coming. Test and tune day for anyone interested. I shall be taking out my rig Report
July 7, 201313 yr comment_661042 I'm not sure whether I'm racing my vl or not. Need a tune so might just wait till round 1. Will still head up for a spectate. What are you racing? Report
July 8, 201313 yr comment_661135 Yeah right, wouldn't mind heading out for a look but don't know if I'll get there. Would love to race myself but mind off the road for a comp raise at the moment. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now