Rolla Help Club ?

TOMsGPTurbo

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heh in that case it seems we all have things to learn..

what we need is some place that you can like hire a big workshop shed thing for a dar or whatever.. i reckon someone could make some good monet y out of something like that :blinks:

*quickly runs off and patents idea or some shit*

Oh sweet it's a Pajero :) Haha, do you know what that means in Spanish? :D

Your place? A definite possibility. :D You most definately have enough tools (and a big enough compressor!) to run a small workshop, and where you don't have something (like a welder :blinks:) I probably do :)

I picked up my air tool kit and connector yesterday, HAHAHAHAHAHAH was running around the house with the air gun yesterday, heaps of fun! Pity the degreaser gun doesn't quite shoot like a watergun, I was hoping it would :) New toys are great... Now I need to buy... A rattle gun, maybe a die grinder...

Jealousy will get you nowhere. :greenbutt:

18th of Oct is free for me, in between events, and wife still OS. I reside in sunny Aspley. Numbers may have to be limited, as only have two bays and a steep driveway.

Any idea on what people want to do??

Cheers

Rob

hey guys,

I'm in urgent need of repairing the 'stem valves'(?) and also the fuel regulator, the two problems that are causing major oil usage and major over fueling and no performance. :blinks:

Can you guys help me fix em? |blink|

I'm gonna contact the guys who put my engine in and ask for my 4efte fuel rail aswell.

Please help

Tom

:)