Rolla Help Club ?

TOMsGPTurbo

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna just get the car completely looked over... I know i should of done this about 6months ago when the engine went in.. but hey time I hadly have and money ... :) don't even wanna think about it..

I'm a under paid public servent... ohwell... I think i'm gonna be fired soon tho... I've been sick to much and know I have a suspected blood clot or blocked vains in my legs...

On a brighter note ... ummm... I'll get back to you guys on that one...

Tom

:blinks: - scroll

Next weekend I *think* I will be priming the 35, but well depending on my timeline I might come out for a bit if people will be working on cars :blinks:

Rob - motorkhanas - should I advance my timing a bit to get a bit more low down torque (and sacrifice top end)?

Leave it all alone. Take it out, flog it, take it home. :blinks:

Just make sure your battery is tight, and the terminals taped up. Don't be overly concerned with anything else. Go out and have fun. I wish I as coming too.

Cheers

R

P.S: next week end as in 25th and 26th.

R

If Rob does not know why, then HOW? :D

Motorkhana was a blast, that Melinda girl can really drive :blinks: She came in 4th outright.

I had a blast, learnt how to use the handbrake which was heaps fun, came in umm... 17th outright, I think 3rd (?) in class (I think...) Out of a school of 37 cars, 10 in the BR class. I'm happy with that considering I stuffed the first 2 up and after the first 2 tests I was in 35th place or somewhere down there. We only did 7 tests in all. I will be back :)

Pinky failed scrutineering first go as usual, I need to fix that rocker breather hose... Maybe vent it to a bottle or something.